Sponsored

JLUR Build Teraflex ST3 w/ Falcon 3.1 Shocks- Grabber X3 35's

Jeepstrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have a love hate relationship with BLACK FRIDAY, but when it comes to buying gear for my Jeep, that when I love it. So the wife and I have been long time Jeep Wrangler owners starting with our YJ, which we traded for our JKU Sport, and are now the proud owners of the new JL Unlimited Rubicon with the power soft top. So enough with the boring backstory! Today I decided to bite the bullet thanks to some great pricing from the guys at Morris 4x4 and their Black Friday sale, and purchased the Teraflex 3.5 ST3 Lift kit with the Falcon 3.1 Shocks and Falcon 2.1 Steering Stabilizer. What lift would be complete without a set of 35x12.5R17 tires (General Grabber X3 with Red Letter) to go along with it and a new set of wheels (KMC XD Series XD137). I cant wait for the parts to come in so I can get to some wrench turning. If there is any interest out there I would be glad to post up some before and after pics along with anything I run into with the install. Future Mods include new rock slide rail (undetermined), Front/Rear Bumper (undetermined). Anyway guys I'm glad to be a part of a great forum, and I look forward to sharing any knowledge I have as well as learning a few things from you all.
Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Just wondering what made you choose this kit? (Besides the sale) just seems for the same price point other reputable manufacturers kits come with anew control arms and track bars, vs teraflex drop down brackets.

84jeepjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JLUR 392, 84 CJ7, 2005 Z71 Burb
well I'm interested in some pics of before during and after. I have been eyeing this lift since SEMA. honestly I like the drop brackets. ALso I think 35's might look small on that!! I'm thinking 37's

OP
OP
Jeepstrangler

Jeepstrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I choose the Teraflex kit both for price and prior experience with there products. It’s my opinion that they offer high quality products. I did have some concerns with the control arm vs bracket but after talking with Teraflex, they also help keep the geometry correct. I’ll get some picks up as soon I the lift arrives. Hopefully soon

liventune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Teraflex ST2/ST3 vs. Mopar 2-inch. What are the pros / cons for the 2019 JL? Warranty and all the stuff we are hearing about the suspension/steering issues.

Many folks also saying to wait for 2020 as 2019 will be a short season. So now not sure at all.
Sponsored