Sponsored

JLUR 3.6L Manual with BSG?

massems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR - build
Hey all! I just ordered my first ever wrangler - a 2019 Unlimited Rubicon 3.6L with the manual. I am seeing other members positing about the possibility of BSG being integrated into these engines. I really want the improved mpg and low end torque but am not sure if FCA will incorporate BSG in the 3.6L manuals? I'm torn apart if I should wait a little longer to get the BSG with the 3.6L manual or if not then just continue with my build. If you guys could give me your input I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks a ton!
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all! I just ordered my first ever wrangler - a 2019 Unlimited Rubicon 3.6L with the manual. I am seeing other members positing about the possibility of BSG being integrated into these engines. I really want the improved mpg and low end torque but am not sure if FCA will incorporate BSG in the 3.6L manuals? I'm torn apart if I should wait a little longer to get the BSG with the 3.6L manual or if not then just continue with my build. If you guys could give me your input I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks a ton!
I would say it depends on how long you want to wait for your Jeep. It could take quite a while for any BSG Manual Wranglers to get released.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
More $hit to go wrong. 3.6 manual is perfect the way it is, IMHO.
Sponsored