Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Here is 2 pictures I had in my phone where you can see the rear long arm mounts.

Picture 1 has the Adventure Series Long arm and you can see the bolt heads of both the uppers and lowers in the photo. the bracket hangs roughly 3" below the frame. It isn't the best photo but it's what I have handy.

Picture 2 has the Adventure X Long arm and you can see the bracket doesn't hang below the frame at all.

IMG_2762.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg
Sponsored

Gorilla57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
I’m getting great flex out of the xfactor, I’m just trying to determine what the other benefits would be.
The biggest benefits are increased front and rear control arm clearance, rear axle shock mount clearance (with the Adventure X), better anti-squat/roll center and smoother ride. I’m very happy with my setup, but yours seems to be treating you well, nice flex by the way.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The biggest benefits are increased front and rear control arm clearance, rear axle shock mount clearance (with the Adventure X), better anti-squat/roll center and smoother ride. I’m very happy with my setup, but yours seems to be treating you well, nice flex by the way.
Thanks bud...... appreciate the info. Sounds like I need to sell something.........:facepalm:

Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Thanks bud...... appreciate the info. Sounds like I need to sell something.........:facepalm:
Most people have spare kidneys. You can build one heck of a jeep for one of those kidneys. :LOL::LOL::LOL::CWL::CWL::CWL:

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Oh, and if you zoom in on the rear LCA mount, you can see I’ve slid this over rocks already. I’ve got a nice dent in the exhaust resonator too. Nice hard trail with some big rocks. :surprised:
Good, rock rash adds character.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cleoncini

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Just don't advertise it very publicly...just ya know...post it on this thread...
In addition to RK products being bad ass, Evo seems to be having a bit of a powder coating issue. Look around these forums and there are lots of issues with rust and powder coating falling off. I have a set of shakle mounts on the front of my jeep made by Evo and the powder coat was garbage, i poured a bunch of powder coat chips out of the box they came in and had to hose them down with rattle can to make them not look like garbage. Im not bashing Evo, they make good products from what ive seen, but there does seem to be an ongoing problem with their powder coat process.

Reactions: J0E

Creeker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ-7, 2020 JLR
Build Thread
Link
Though not a JLUR, my JLR has a RK 3.5 inch lift with ong arm in the back, mid arm in the front. (i.e., T-Rex)
Works really well along with the 37's

Jeep Wrangler JL JLUR 3.5" Long Arm RK or EVO? IMG_9756

Really like the ride quality since there is a long arm system in the back.
Just my $0.015 worth

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Apparently the scalp is also worth alot of money. If I sell mine to buy a long arm kit will you send me a hat?
I'm sure we can make that work. We will need photos for proof though.
Sponsored