Jlur 2019 37 with positive offset wheels

TheCanadianJeeper

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2019
Hi, does somebody have done or experienced a jlur 2019 with mopar lift and 37/12.5/17 on a positive offset rim
Either +1 +12 or +25 as where I live law does not permit tires sticking out. I’m concerned about rubbing issues if I go offset positive,Pictures would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Problem will be contact w/ the front inner frame/bumper area, narrower tire would help, but only a few tires in a 37 that are narrower, and would be expensive :(
Since you're not wanting to break the law you may have to look into a narrower 35, like a 35/11.5/17 perhaps.

OP
OP
TheCanadianJeeper

TheCanadianJeeper

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2019
Problem will be contact w/ the front inner frame/bumper area, narrower tire would help, but only a few tires in a 37 that are narrower, and would be expensive :(
Since you're not wanting to break the law you may have to look into a narrower 35, like a 35/11.5/17 perhaps.
Thanks,

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Hi, does somebody have done or experienced a jlur 2019 with mopar lift and 37/12.5/17 on a positive offset rim
Either +1 +12 or +25 as where I live law does not permit tires sticking out. I’m concerned about rubbing issues if I go offset positive,Pictures would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Sounds like you may be confused. All OEM jl wheels have +44mm offset and 6.2" backspacing. If the wheel width is the same, going to a less offset wheel such as +25, +12, +1 is going to push the wheel away from the jeep adding inner clearance and wider stance. Google "wheel offset calculator" and you can plug in different figures and understand it. If you're buying new wheels, I assume you want a wider wheel(atleast 8.5") for the 37's, so make sure to factor in added wheel width. AEV has the new jl specific 8.5" +25mm offset wheel for folks who want to reduce going wide. Several other wheels come in +18mm & +12mm offset. All of those sizes will work...the lower the offset the wider the stance. Also, check out Quadratec 41, Quadratec Recon, Quadratec Hardrock wheels. Most of the have +10mm offset and will only push it out 1.8" wider on a 8.5" wheel. Hope this helps..

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheCanadianJeeper

TheCanadianJeeper

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2019
Thank you so much, clear and precise comment, great help, eyeing the Quadratec Hardrock Wheels, they look pretty much like oem, again thanks for your time
Sponsored