gpoverland

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Ok. I’ve read enough posts now to hurt my head. I’m shooting for a look that has function. I’m thinking about a 20x10 with -12 offset XF wheel, and I’m leaning toward 325/60 R20 Ridge Grapplers. I’m a little concerned with rubbing, but have been eyeing a few spacer lifts. That said, given the tire/wheel combo I want, the fact this is mostl a road worth every day driver, what would you recommend for a 2” lift? I want to make sure geometry is in check, and make sure I give the JLUR the best ride possible. I fully expect new shocks and possible track and control arms to come into play. If it’s a complete suspension lift so be it, but I don’t want 3 or more” of lift (looks like too much space in the pics I’ve seen in the forums). Looking for recommendations. Keep in mind, money doesn’t grow off trees. Thank you everyone
Sponsored

OP
OP

gpoverland

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know. Thank you.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
If you want your Jeep to ride comparable to stock, I assume you are not interested in spacer lifts. If you are looking for 2" of coil spring lift, most kits out there will give you more, even if advertised as 2" or 2.5". I believe I have heard others say Dynatrac actually gives a true 2" of lift and the first lift systems we will be releasing shortly will also give a true 2" of lift. Our Starter System even reuses the stock shocks with relocation brackets. We agree more lift than this is just too much for those just looking for a good ride with tires only slightly larger than stock like 33's or 35's for Rubicons.
Sponsored