COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
My '20 JLUR came with KO2's.
At least for the US, I think KO2s were standard on Rubicons for 2018+2019, and then a MT option was available for 2020s. My 2019 came standard with KO2s.
OK.
Here is Australia, rubicon comes with KM2. So I thought other places will have same tyres..at least in UK. Because we all have lower fender than US one.
Sponsored

imjester77

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Eco Diesel; 2014 JKU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
You know, I find it so Odd that even though the model remains pretty close to the same, the manufacturer makes minor changes through the lineup just to satisfy each market that it sells to instead of keeping everything uniform. No wonder why there are so many issue with Cars and trucks around the world! Same cars, different parts depending on where you get them! Which is im sure what helps drive up costs for engineering and such. Heck the Jeep has 4 motors this year and 2 of them are BRAND NEW with different parts depending on where it is delivered. Crazy!

JG1000

First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I think it would be pretty cool and interesting if someone with a g wagon made a YouTube account and just made awesome off road videos of them hitting up trails with a g wagon. I really really really wanna see what a g wagon would look like with a lift, tires, winch, etc, etc hahaha
Sponsored