• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina JLU Tuffy 351 Security Deck Enclosure $75 SPF

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave (on order)
Sold my 2019 JLU Sport - selling the accessories I added. Local Pickup near zip 28602.

1. Sold - Spiderweb Shade JL4D $90 in person or $100 shipped.

2. SPF - Tuffy 351-01 Security Deck Enclosure for JLU WITH Subwoofer. I bought this used and it had some bad spots in the powder coat that Tuffy recommended sanding and hitting with Krylon flat black to match, which I did. The spots were on the sidewalls or bottom of the lid, so the top of the lid that shows is decent. In perfectly useable condition but it will not win any beauty contests and priced accordingly. $75 local pickup only - SPF

3. Sold - Factory Mopar Soft Top Window Storage Bag - like new. $70, if you want to pay shipping I can get a quote, but I prefer local pickup.

4. Sold - SmartLiner (Max Liner) rear seat floor liner. I have had weather tech and husky liners and think the fitment and materials on these is just as good or better in some places, bought a set for my new Gladiator. $30 local pickup

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Tuffy 351 Security Deck Enclosure $75 SPF IMG_5623.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Tuffy 351 Security Deck Enclosure $75 SPF IMG_5779.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Tuffy 351 Security Deck Enclosure $75 SPF IMG_5785.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Tuffy 351 Security Deck Enclosure $75 SPF IMG_5784.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Tuffy 351 Security Deck Enclosure $75 SPF IMG_5786.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Tuffy 351 Security Deck Enclosure $75 SPF IMG_5787.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Tuffy 351 Security Deck Enclosure $75 SPF IMG_5783.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Interested in soft top window storage bag and rear floor liner. Where in NC? Also please see shipping for just the window bag to 32159. Thanks… PM with info

Reaper

First Name
Andy Powell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep jl rubicon
If you will ship that deck I’m interested. Would help out with Shiloh g as well.

Kingpre

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray, 2013 JKU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
What part of North Carolina? I’m heading to OBX and I would pick up the tuffy deck.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soft Top Window Storage bag and Rear floor liner are sold pending funds.

What part of North Carolina? I’m heading to OBX and I would pick up the tuffy deck.
I'm near Hickory, NC - 6 hours away from the OBX unfortunately..wish I was closer for a lot of reasons!

OP
OP

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump and price drop - need it gone, make an offer.

Reaper

First Name
Andy Powell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep jl rubicon
Ship it and I’m interested

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I’m interested in the Tuffy deck too. I’ll pay your price and pay for shipping if you can drop it at a UPS store for packing and shipping.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in the Tuffy Deck, I go over to Hudson pretty often to visit my mom.
Sponsored