• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California JLU textured black hardtop (sale pending)

Yoda light

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
JLU black textured hardtop with freedom tops. Storage bag for freedom tops included. Great shape, stored in garage. $1500.00

773B5895-124B-481B-9EE5-D7E45E133F07.jpeg

32FD6972-2F37-482A-BE49-DBD66307B855.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Yoda light

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
does it come with all the connection parts?

The top comes with wiper connection and wiper washer connection. Defroster connection. As long as you have a hardtop, you will not need to buy any other parts. If you are going from a soft top, there are some parts you will need from Mopar.

does it come with all the connection parts?

JeepXalfa

First Name
Evo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2019 JL 2dr
The top comes with wiper connection and wiper washer connection. Defroster connection. As long as you have a hardtop, you will not need to buy any other parts. If you are going from a soft top, there are some parts you will need from Mopar.
ah... i have a softtop :(

Sponsored

Maqjeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sports s unlimited
OP
OP

Yoda light

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Nice, that's close by. Any chance you will be wiling to take less than $1500, since mopar has it on sale: https://www.factorychryslerparts.com/products/Jeep/2018/Wrangler/HARDTOP/16456932/5VN23RXFAS.html

I only ask because you're close and it is a used top.
Nice, that's close by. Any chance you will be wiling to take less than $1500, since mopar has it on sale: https://www.factorychryslerparts.com/products/Jeep/2018/Wrangler/HARDTOP/16456932/5VN23RXFAS.html

I only ask because you're close and it is a used top.
Thats a great deal, but with shipping and sales tax it will still be about 2000$ on sale. I can sell you the top for 1400.00 that’s 600.00 less, without the wait time. LMK

Maqjeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sports s unlimited
Thats a great deal, but with shipping and sales tax it will still be about 2000$ on sale. I can sell you the top for 1400.00 that’s 600.00 less, without the wait time. LMK
Question: will it fit in my jeep? What’s the best way to transport it, Or is it easy to put on. I have a 2018 jlu sports s soft top.
Sponsored