Sponsored

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
So finally decided to start my build thread! I got the Jeep in October and it is now my 3rd Jeep (07 JK 2door and 2000 XJ). This is a 2019 Jeep Jl Sport in Ocean Blue.

IMG_8612.JPG

As of right now I have installed:
Rubicon Rock Sliders
2 inch Zone Spacer kit
35in Falken WildPeak AT3W on KMC Messa 17x8.5 with a 0 offset
Teraflex adjustable steering stabilizer

I love every upgrade that I have done so far except for the lift..... had to work around a budget when I was going with wheels tires and lift. Settled for the cheaper lift and better wheels and tires. If I could go back I would 100% go with the better suspension.

Here are some pics of the build up till now I also have a Instagram for it 914x4_JB
Sponsored

ChelseaK28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUS
Looks awesome! What problems have you had with the lift? One of the shops recommended the Zone 2” spacer lift for mine as I won’t be off-roading in it.

Williamj

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1945 GPW, 2020 JL Sport
Looks good, anything else planned for the future?

sebythellama

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
So finally decided to start my build thread! I got the Jeep in October and it is now my 3rd Jeep (07 JK 2door and 2000 XJ). This is a 2019 Jeep Jl Sport in Ocean Blue.

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Sport build Ocean Blue ABF259B2-E5F0-46B7-86C4-DC21457E393E

As of right now I have installed:
Rubicon Rock Sliders
2 inch Zone Spacer kit
35in Falken WildPeak AT3W on KMC Messa 17x8.5 with a 0 offset
Teraflex adjustable steering stabilizer

I love every upgrade that I have done so far except for the lift..... had to work around a budget when I was going with wheels tires and lift. Settled for the cheaper lift and better wheels and tires. If I could go back I would 100% go with the better suspension.

Here are some pics of the build up till now I also have a Instagram for it 914x4_JB
Awesome build, I noticed you took out those annoying end caps on the front bumper. I have a 2 Door Sport S, and I hate them, but I heard that they protect the fog light wiring, so I didn't take them off. Have you had any problems with the fog lights?

Sponsored

OP
OP
jbelluccio12

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome build, I noticed you took out those annoying end caps on the front bumper. I have a 2 Door Sport S, and I hate them, but I heard that they protect the fog light wiring, so I didn't take them off. Have you had any problems with the fog lights?
No problems at all have fully submerged them in mud no problems at all.

OP
OP
jbelluccio12

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, did you need to regear for the 35s? If so, how much did it cost?
I did not regear doesn’t need it right away but I 100% noticed a power difference... if I were to do it again I’d just throw rubicon wheels and tires on and save up for a regear or axel swap

OP
OP
jbelluccio12

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New bumper finally. So found this MP Concepts Aluminum Rubicon bumper on ExtremeTerrain as an open box item for pretty cheap. I love the look of the stock steel Rubicon bumper but the prices people are selling them for are insane. A nice plus about this bumper is that i was able to keep the weight down. This bumper is roughly 41 pounds with the end caps still on.

Made a change to the suspension as well. I am now running the accuntune 2.5 inch coils front and rear. The ride is still alittle stiff but feels better then the spacers. Found them cheap on here. Thinking down the line of actually going with a kit and a nice set of shocks leaning toward the JKS kit or the dynatrac kit have heard great reviews on both.

front bumper.jpg

OP
OP
jbelluccio12

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also I did start an instagram page for the Jeep. Go check it out 914x4_jb

runklda

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
I like the rubicon grill, its something I may do at some point as well too.
Sponsored