• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

JLU Soft Top for sell

avhatley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Selling my soft top off my JLU Sport. Only 3 weeks old. Will ship at buyers expense.
Sponsored

OP
OP
avhatley

avhatley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Is it a premium soft top? and how much do you want for it?
It’s the part number 82215805. The sailcloth fabric not the twill if that helps explain. Mopar has it priced at ~ $1600. I’m asking for $800, or will negotiate for some take offs if need be.

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
It’s the part number 82215805. The sailcloth fabric not the twill if that helps explain. Mopar has it priced at ~ $1600. I’m asking for $800, or will negotiate for some take offs if need be.
I'd jump on this if we could get it a bit lower and had an idea of shipping???

Sponsored

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
That’s one hell of a price. I would have got that instead of the premium for $2k. I only want it on while I’m at work in the lot. It’s down the rest of the time. So the premium doesn’t add much for me. Also, just summer use.

DBROKL

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
That’s one hell of a price. I would have got that instead of the premium for $2k. I only want it on while I’m at work in the lot. It’s down the rest of the time. So the premium doesn’t add much for me. Also, just summer use.
It is a fantastic price. However shipping to the mainland is probably a small fortune.

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
It is a fantastic price. However shipping to the mainland is probably a small fortune.
Haha ya. I saw that he was in Hawaii after I posted that. That may be one that has to be sold locally!

User Banned

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Guitars & Drums
PM Sent.

Sponsored

User Banned

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Guitars & Drums
I sent the OP a PM yesterday with no response.