Sponsored

JLU Rubicon, TeraFlex Rear Track Bar Bracket

Rustydog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Greetings group.

My JLU was involved in a rear/side collision that resulted in the factory rear track bar to be bent. There were and still is alignment issues as the repair facility does the work to get it back in spec. I have the vehicle now while they wait on a new rear axle. Its drivable with no noticeable issues.

As part of trying to address the rear alignment issues they put on a EVO adjustable rear track bar. I just noticed that they eliminated the TeraFlex Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (SKU 1953600). And used the OE connection point on the axle. Not sure why. I have call into them to return the bracket to me. I am wondering if the use of a adjustable rear track eliminates the need for the bracket. My intuition says no. I'll put in a image of the bracket. Its basically a riser for the track bar.

Any comments on this move?

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Rubicon, TeraFlex Rear Track Bar Bracket IMG_2848
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings group.

My JLU was involved in a rear/side collision that resulted in the factory rear track bar to be bent. There were and still is alignment issues as the repair facility does the work to get it back in spec. I have the vehicle now while they wait on a new rear axle. Its drivable with no noticeable issues.

As part of trying to address the rear alignment issues they put on a EVO adjustable rear track bar. I just noticed that they eliminated the TeraFlex Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (SKU 1953600). And used the OE connection point on the axle. Not sure why. I have call into them to return the bracket to me. I am wondering if the use of a adjustable rear track eliminates the need for the bracket. My intuition says no. I'll put in a image of the bracket. Its basically a riser for the track bar.

Any comments on this move?

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Rubicon, TeraFlex Rear Track Bar Bracket IMG_2848
The bracket is used to raise the rear oem track bar when you install a lift so it will center the rear axle. The adjustable track bar does the same thing, if your at or above 3.5” of lift you might want to run both, to help with roll center.