Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Nice i paid like 1K i believe
You can look it up you just have to keep typing them all the time the little walk it goes in just like the factory one does you can't tell it's there it's just you can't get a torque on it it has a key like a wheel lock it looks factory like there's nothing there. I just got tired of having to keep them tied all the time open and closing the doors and then the lady said at mccard oh they're made for the factory doors I was like you can't steal the fact your doors of the log on the inside be kind of hard. But if you ride a hotel stay in one night or way out somewhere where there's a lot of cars out on some grass somewhere I don't know like a state fair where somebody could just take them off real quick I might put them on. My insurance deductible is 500 and I'm not going to pay $1,000 for them again I was lucky to get them on sale if it's not both the down nowadays people still you know what I mean if they see something they want they just take it. If you can slow them down on anything the better you are
Sponsored

Jteakus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecodiesel Unlimited Rubicon
One of my friends sent this to me...

6EAADC89-721F-43A3-B441-D04C9697A9B9.jpeg

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
You can look it up you just have to keep typing them all the time the little walk it goes in just like the factory one does you can't tell it's there it's just you can't get a torque on it it has a key like a wheel lock it looks factory like there's nothing there. I just got tired of having to keep them tied all the time open and closing the doors and then the lady said at mccard oh they're made for the factory doors I was like you can't steal the fact your doors of the log on the inside be kind of hard. But if you ride a hotel stay in one night or way out somewhere where there's a lot of cars out on some grass somewhere I don't know like a state fair where somebody could just take them off real quick I might put them on. My insurance deductible is 500 and I'm not going to pay $1,000 for them again I was lucky to get them on sale if it's not both the down nowadays people still you know what I mean if they see something they want they just take it. If you can slow them down on anything the better you are
Nice word jumbleā€¦. Did you use all of them? šŸ˜œ

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
2021 JLUR-D, no lift with Mopar Performance XR wheels and Nitto Ridge Grapplers 315/70/17. No issues.

IMG_20211221_151132_117.jpg

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Sponsored

Austin23

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I was very happily surprised when I added 35's with no lift. Not only did I have no rubbing on the road, as it had been well documented, but it handled easy to moderate trails with absolutely no issues. In fact, I spoke to the manager of an off road Jeep rental company in Vegas and they have a 35 no lift Rubicon in their rental line-up which he said handles their Nevada trails with no problems. Of course demanding to difficult to trails is an entirely different story.

RideGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saraha JLU
315/70/17s on Warn Epic jackhammer (0 offset). No rubbing at all including full turn. Stock spare tire carrier. Just brushing the bumper. I need to raise the tire a little though because it's setting off the backup sensors.

IMG_20220103_111330.jpg

NewbieJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Thank you for this thread.
I was going to run my 33's until I got a lift. But my son needed new 33's for his Tacoma, so I sold him my stock tires, and bought slightly larger tires.
After reading that many of you get a little rubbing at full flex off road, I decided to buy Nitto Ridge Grapplers in the 285/75R17 size. A little smaller than 35s. But no rubbing whatsoever, which I really did not want to hear while wheeling. Fit perfectly on the stock rims. I believe I can squeeze snow chains on them if I need to.
I added about 0.5 to 0.6" clearance under the diffs. That puts me about 0.4 to 0.5" less than most 35's or 315/70's. I am sure my mileage and acceleration took less of a hit with these 34's. Eventually I will get a quality lift with 37's, beadlocks, new bumpers, winch, etc. But for now I am happy with the 34's, and my son got my 33's.

Reactions: LCW

RubiRyan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Rubicon on 35s no lift IMG_20220103_111330
Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Rubicon on 35s no lift IMG_20220103_111330

17x9 Fuel Vectors with 35" Ridge Grapplers....love the stance, but probably do a 2.5 soon
I had a set of the vectors on my TJ and I'm thinking about putting them on my sting gray JLUR. Are you happy with the stance due to the -12 offset?

Sponsored

mrw16

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I just mounted mine. fuel beast 20x12 -44 offset with 35x13.5 ridge grapplers.
Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Rubicon on 35s no lift 20220117_091817
Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Rubicon on 35s no lift 20220117_091817
So, I should be getting my 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon within the next month. My plan was to do 35x12.5x22 with the Fuel Blitz (-44 offset). What are your thoughts? Does the Jeep need a lift, does anything rub, and how does it ride? I absolutely love the look.

Jteakus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Run it with no lift first then see what you think.

Jteakus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They will work as long as you donā€™t max out the flex then it will rub a bit on the plastic inner liners. Mainly driver rear.

mrw16

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
They will work as long as you donā€™t max out the flex then it will rub a bit on the plastic inner liners. Mainly driver rear.
Thanks! There wonā€™t be any flexing under the 35s with 22in rims. Iā€™m going to keep my originals in case I want to get adventurous later. I canā€™t justify possibly damaging anything after spending close to 60k. Down the road will be a different story. I appreciate all of the info.
Sponsored