Sponsored

JLU Rubicon on 35s no lift

cjaama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Rubbing where? At flex or on the control arms? I know people don't have rubbing on the control arms even w/o wheel spacers, so I'm sure he doesn't. Flex rub can be prevented with bump stop adjustment.

@UDUBJL looks awesome! I'm always back and forth on the upgraded wheels, but they look great on yours

jrdn.mrcd

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Any rubbing?
No rubbing at all even before the spacers. Still haven’t flexed it with the sway bar disconnected but so far I haven’t had any rubbing.

Sponsored

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
I want to add 35's on my MOAB, it comes stock with Rubi suspension but the not the raised front fender flair, I'm thinking it should fit just like a Rubi, Has anyone put 35's on a MOAB stock yet?

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
CCB1D767-3019-466F-832D-4A958B9C1CF6.jpeg
JLUR with BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2’s
(315 70 / R17) on Stock Upgraded Rubicon Wheels w/ 1.75” Wheel Spacers
love that look, like lifted too but not sure I'm a fan of the gap

have you had a chance to flex to check rubbing? Thanks a lot! Patiently waiting for mine to arrive

Sponsored

jrdn.mrcd

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
love that look, like lifted too but not sure I'm a fan of the gap

have you had a chance to flex to check rubbing? Thanks a lot! Patiently waiting for mine to arrive
Congrats!

I’ve done a few moderate trails with the sway bar disconnected, so far no rubbing or damage to the fender liners.

Me personally I don’t think you need a lift for 35’s on the JLUR, only some bump stop extensions if people are afraid of rubbing. I’d only lift it if I were to throw on 37s or bigger.

Some will say you need a lift if you plan on doing harder trails but if a stock JLUR on stock 33s can do the Rubicon Trail no problem, then you’ll be fine with 35s and some bump stop extensions.