Sponsored

JLU Rampage Windbreaker + Tonneau cover vs Bestop Windjammer + Duster -Water resistance w Safari Top

DeborahB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
What’s the difference between the factory hard top or soft top versions?
Sponsored

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Thanks for sharing. I am thinking of doing the same thing. Any issues when you roll the top down with the tonneau there? Does it still lock in place? Or are you removing it completely?
I've had no issues putting the top down. I don't remember if it locks in place, I believe it did. I haven't used it since last fall as I'm in NH

Swagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I bought this combo and it works pretty good. It does not leak during rain. The water will pool up on the tonneau cover, and you may get a drip on the inside when it sloshes off, but overall I'm happy. Not having to store and replace the windows whenever it rains makes it worth it.
I used bungee cords to secure the 2 straps you need to move out of the way when you push the soft top all the way back so that makes it easier.
If you unsecure and tuck in the back corners of tonneau cover, the soft top will lock down (you have to apply a little pressure to lock and unlock) but it works and looks good.
Sponsored