• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York JLU Premium Soft Top twill / tint

DrewT

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Premium twill soft top. 1,299.00
Lightly used. Pulled off 2019 JL unlimited. Tinted windows and all hardware included.
Pickup / meet only.
Contact me with any questions.

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Premium Soft Top twill / tint D7EA09B9-C8D4-4309-BD74-5BC4F26A28F9

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Premium Soft Top twill / tint D9581B28-453E-4006-BE84-72793CA3B210

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Premium Soft Top twill / tint 85AE94C8-CCD5-46CD-9FCE-5117002CCED1
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DrewT

DrewT

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Awesome I’m in Cheektowaga. Yeah I can meet somewhere in between if that works
I have co workers that drive that way weekly. May be able to just have it brought up there. Would need payment prior on Venmo or PayPal.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DrewT

DrewT

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
I have co workers that drive that way weekly. May be able to just have it brought up there. Would need payment prior on Venmo or PayPal.
My friend is in Lewiston. My number is (607) 242-2175. Text me it will be easier than this.

Kling70ot

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wragler
Of course. That would be perfect. Let me know when they’re headed up next, and I will PayPal the money over to you. If you want to message your PayPal email over to me that’d be great.

OP
OP
DrewT

DrewT

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Of course. That would be perfect. Let me know when they’re headed up next, and I will PayPal the money over to you. If you want to message your PayPal email over to me that’d be great.
paypal is [email protected]
They will be driving back home Wednesday morning. They are coming back here Monday morning and I’ll get it to them Monday. Please text when the money is sent so I can arrange to get it to him. Thanks. 607-242-2175

OP
OP
DrewT

DrewT

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
paypal is [email protected]
They will be driving back home Wednesday morning. They are coming back here Monday morning and I’ll get it to them Monday. Please text when the money is sent so I can arrange to get it to him. Thanks. 607-242-2175
please text or call me to confirm. I would like payment or at least half down before I involve my coworker and shipping etc. thanks.
Sponsored