• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona JLU Hardtop with Freedom Panels, Sunrider Top, and Rhino Rack! $2500

Joy Rider

First Name
Joy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
JEEP JLU HARDTOP (2018-present)
Black textured with Freedom Panels and Storage Bag for panels. In great used condition. No issues at all. SOLD.

RHINO RACK ROOF RACK WITH PIONEER PLATFORM AND MAXIMUS 3 MOUNTING SYSTEM
Short (60" x 54") Paid $1320 + tax and shipping.
Chosen for it’s dynamic (300 lb) and static (900 lb) load capacity, super low-profile for ease getting in the garage, and sleek look.
Why I love it: I can still fit in my garage and most parking garages, even with a rooftop tent mounted. The setup ads almost no noise and relatively little weight to the Jeep overall. It is SOLID and secure. I can still remove the freedom panels! Maximus 3 mounts are minimalistic... hardly noticeable, even from the inside. Channel nuts allow for infinite mounting capabilities on the rack.
$2100 for Hardtop with Rhino Rack SOLD

Bestop Sunrider Black Twill
Paid $850 + Shipping & Tax. Hardly used. Chosen to make going partially topless a spontaneous decision.
Why I love it: Super easy, hassle-free sun roof. Open while seated in driver seat. No fear of changing weather. Can operate with installed roof rack in place.
$500 (firm)

(And, yes, the Columbus RTT is for sale, too!) SOLD

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Hardtop with Freedom Panels, Sunrider Top, and Rhino Rack! $2500 vdxfw4adkyd5ypz4uusgt8htcdeuz59jtmp815rmb11dy1f2tmbaa
Sponsored

Last edited:

erandrus

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Wow, this is a great deal, wish I was closer to take advantage. Good luck!

aham23

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
So the Best Top is fully functional with a Rhino Pioneer rack installed?

Sponsored

Bullybreed734

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
JEEP JLU HARDTOP (2018-present)
Black textured with Freedom Panels and Storage Bag for panels. In great used condition. No issues at all. SOLD.

RHINO RACK ROOF RACK WITH PIONEER PLATFORM AND MAXIMUS 3 MOUNTING SYSTEM
Short (60" x 54") Paid $1320 + tax and shipping.
Chosen for it’s dynamic (300 lb) and static (900 lb) load capacity, super low-profile for ease getting in the garage, and sleek look.
Why I love it: I can still fit in my garage and most parking garages, even with a rooftop tent mounted. The setup ads almost no noise and relatively little weight to the Jeep overall. It is SOLID and secure. I can still remove the freedom panels! Maximus 3 mounts are minimalistic... hardly noticeable, even from the inside. Channel nuts allow for infinite mounting capabilities on the rack.
$2100 for Hardtop with Rhino Rack SOLD

Bestop Sunrider Black Twill
Paid $850 + Shipping & Tax. Hardly used. Chosen to make going partially topless a spontaneous decision.
Why I love it: Super easy, hassle-free sun roof. Open while seated in driver seat. No fear of changing weather. Can operate with installed roof rack in place.
$500 (firm)

(And, yes, the Columbus RTT is for sale, too!) SOLD

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Hardtop with Freedom Panels, Sunrider Top, and Rhino Rack! $2500 vdxfw4adkyd5ypz4uusgt8htcdeuz59jtmp815rmb11dy1f2tmbaa
I’ll take the sun rider top if you’re willing to ship

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
Shipping price on sunrider to 32608 if you don't mind. Thanks
Sponsored