• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina JLU Hard Top wanted

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Hi, if you don't use your hard top much and want to get rid of it, I am looking for one for my son's Jeep. We would consider any color, some dings and dents would be fine (lord knows mine is battered!). We live in the Raleigh, NC, area, but would be willing to take a road trip to pick one up. Not sure if I am allowed to post my email, so if you PM me through this forum I will respond with my email address and cell phone number immediately. Thanks!
Sponsored

MG618

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Hi, if you don't use your hard top much and want to get rid of it, I am looking for one for my son's Jeep. We would consider any color, some dings and dents would be fine (lord knows mine is battered!). We live in the Raleigh, NC, area, but would be willing to take a road trip to pick one up. Not sure if I am allowed to post my email, so if you PM me through this forum I will respond with my email address and cell phone number immediately. Thanks!
I have a silver one for sale in FL. But looking for cash+black hard top as I'm planning to trade. Not sure if that's possible for you.

OP
OP
ekimgnuj

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

I have a silver one for sale in FL. But looking for cash+black hard top as I'm planning to trade. Not sure if that's possible for you.
Nope, sorry, I'm looking to buy one. Not my place, but I don't think you will get cash plus a hard top, the body matched tops don't really carry a premium (don't get me wrong, that is what I have on mine and I would love to trade for a black one!). Good luck though, I hope you find what you are looking for!

JLUinNC

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Nope, sorry, I'm looking to buy one. Not my place, but I don't think you will get cash plus a hard top, the body matched tops don't really carry a premium (don't get me wrong, that is what I have on mine and I would love to trade for a black one!). Good luck though, I hope you find what you are looking for!
I have one for sale (it's listed on here) - what's your budget?

OP
OP
ekimgnuj

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

I have one for sale (it's listed on here) - what's your budget?
I don't know how I didn't see your post, I am definitely interested. I can't tell from the photo, is it a "regular" hard top from MOPAR, or is it a body-color-matched top? Is there any damage or are you just staying only with a soft top? We are very close (I think, looks like you are in Chapel Hill)!

JLUinNC

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I don't know how I didn't see your post, I am definitely interested. I can't tell from the photo, is it a "regular" hard top from MOPAR, or is it a body-color-matched top? Is there any damage or are you just staying only with a soft top? We are very close (I think, looks like you are in Chapel Hill)!
It's the regular textured hardtop. No damage at all - only 8 months old when I stopped using it. I purchased a painted hardtop to match. It's been hanging in my garage since. It came from the factory with the headliners. Yes, I'm in Chapel Hill (south CH, closer to Hwy 64)
Sponsored