• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts JLU Freedom hardtop + Mopar headliner + DV8 mounts

Doctorit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Winter is coming.

Freedom (aka "textured black") hardtop in excellent clean condition. I'm the second owner and it did come with a couple very minor nicks from regular use with the previous owner, but is overall straight/clean. The Mopar OEM headliner was purchased new, installed by me this past January, and only saw ~3 months of use subsequently. We are nonsmokers and keep our vehicle interiors extremely clean. Since taking it back off in March/April this year, it's been under a dust cover in a garage. It comes with the Freedom removable panel bag/case as well - it's perfect/clean as well.

The difference between this and many other hardtops you'll see for sale here? I'm including mounting hardware! For those, like me, who assumed incorrectly that you could just buy a used Freedom top and put it on your JLU (that came from the factory with just a soft top), I'll save you the trouble and searching for part numbers of mysterious brackets you didn't know existed. These are the DV8 version, IMO, better than the OEM ones I've seen. All hardware included even a 6-pack of GPCA t-bolts so you can really do the swap in no time.

Willing to meet up within a reasonable distance of 01007 for full price cash sale.

$1750

(3) Photos:
Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Freedom hardtop + Mopar headliner + DV8 mounts IMG_3839.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Freedom hardtop + Mopar headliner + DV8 mounts IMG_3840.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Freedom hardtop + Mopar headliner + DV8 mounts IMG_3841.JPEG
Sponsored

Bp_1827

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Hello,
Where in MA are you located? Also, do you have any pics of the minor nicks and blemishes?
Thanks
Brian

awdkamil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hi, I bought the DV8 mounts. Do you know how to install them? Please.

OP
OP
Doctorit

Doctorit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Hello,
Where in MA are you located? Also, do you have any pics of the minor nicks and blemishes?
Thanks
Brian
Location, per original post = 01007, just north of Springfield.

I took a couple terrible photos, best I could in the dark, and with nobody to help me move the top which is standing up in a makeshift stand. Please note, if you've never seen one of these tops up close - it's a single thin coat of what I'd call "eggshell" black paint. It doesn't take much to go through to the white fiberglass underneath. These are representative - there are a few more light scratches and what I'll call pin-prick nicks. All from regular life as a rooftop in wintry, icy, salty, sandy New England.

IMG_3853.jpeg

IMG_3852.jpeg

Sponsored

1911addict

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
I would be interested in the head liner only if possible. In the Springfield area.

OP
OP
Doctorit

Doctorit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Thanks for the reply, but I’m not interested in pulling the headliner off (leaving the mounting tape behind on the top).

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Those nicks are nothing!
Good luck with the sale should go fast!!

1911addict

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
Thanks for the reply, but I’m not interested in pulling the headliner off (leaving the mounting tape behind on the top).
I understand. Thanks for responding.

JC 24

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Winter is coming.

Freedom (aka "textured black") hardtop in excellent clean condition. I'm the second owner and it did come with a couple very minor nicks from regular use with the previous owner, but is overall straight/clean. The Mopar OEM headliner was purchased new, installed by me this past January, and only saw ~3 months of use subsequently. We are nonsmokers and keep our vehicle interiors extremely clean. Since taking it back off in March/April this year, it's been under a dust cover in a garage. It comes with the Freedom removable panel bag/case as well - it's perfect/clean as well.

The difference between this and many other hardtops you'll see for sale here? I'm including mounting hardware! For those, like me, who assumed incorrectly that you could just buy a used Freedom top and put it on your JLU (that came from the factory with just a soft top), I'll save you the trouble and searching for part numbers of mysterious brackets you didn't know existed. These are the DV8 version, IMO, better than the OEM ones I've seen. All hardware included even a 6-pack of GPCA t-bolts so you can really do the swap in no time.

Willing to meet up within a reasonable distance of 01007 for full price cash sale.

$1750

(3) Photos:
IMG_3839.JPEG

IMG_3840.JPEG

IMG_3841.JPEG
Hi, do you still have these for sale? I'm only interested in the DV8 brackets. Let me know.

Thanks,
JC

Sponsored

OP
OP
Doctorit

Doctorit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Hi, do you still have these for sale? I'm only interested in the DV8 brackets. Let me know.

Thanks,
JC
JC - all SOLD (it appears to be marked correctly, at least now). Thanks