Sponsored

JLU and JL Interactive Pricing Worksheets Updated for 2019! 1-8% below invoice pricing added.

jerseyjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, GMC Acadia
on the 2019-08-15 Order Guide, it is 1000 MSRP for V6 eTorque and 2000 for the 8-speed auto. On top of a 38645 MSRP for an unlimited sahara. Has it changed since then?
Looks like it, unless I'm doing something wrong -- using the online build tool, the unlimited Sahara starts at $40,140 (MSRP of 38645 plus destination charge of 1495). Doing nothing other than selecting the 3.6L eTorque (MSRP of 1250) requires the 8 speed auto transmission, resulting in a new total MSRP of 43,390 (total increase of $3,250 - which is the 1250 for the engine and 2000 for the transmission).

That appears to be consistent with the order guide with the reissue date of November 13.

Meanwhile, there's no upcharge for the 2.0L I4 engine, but that engine also requires the $2000 8 speed auto.
Sponsored

Stargazer

First Name
Amin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
Hi,

I would like to share a spreadsheet that I have been using and I was wondering if it's okay If I post it here.

Dewey7015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 door, hardtop, 6 speed.
Sorry, totally new to spreadsheets..
Dealer has a 2020 jl, 2 door, manual transmission, sport s, with tech package, and hardtop for 31,900.
Do I take the top number on your spreadsheet and add up all of those options?

MacR

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ducati V4s
Hey everyone -

New member to the forums. Had a TJ for about 6 years after my 18th, but had to part with her when I moved to NYC. A few years here and I'm ready to get back into the Wrangler game (and move out of the City). This thread and forum are wildly helpful. I'm very excited to see all the 5+% discounts people are getting and can't wait to order my dream JLUR.

Using the 12/2019 pricing sheets, I started building a pricing model but then I saw other members have posted them. Thanks to Misanthrope, Pilotjeep, and Jaeth. Attaching my spreadsheet, which is built off the previous examples but is updated for the JLUR December 2019 pricing sheet for '20 models. Just sharing in case it helps others.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Hey everyone -

New member to the forums. Had a TJ for about 6 years after my 18th, but had to part with her when I moved to NYC. A few years here and I'm ready to get back into the Wrangler game (and move out of the City). This thread and forum are wildly helpful. I'm very excited to see all the 5+% discounts people are getting and can't wait to order my dream JLUR.

Using the 12/2019 pricing sheets, I started building a pricing model but then I saw other members have posted them. Thanks to Misanthrope, Pilotjeep, and Jaeth. Attaching my spreadsheet, which is built off the previous examples but is updated for the JLUR December 2019 pricing sheet for '20 models. Just sharing in case it helps others.
Make sure you reach out to Mark at Fitzpatrick's in Ansonia, CT. He'll hook you up quick.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/attention-northeast-buyers.42843/

Sponsored

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
How can one use this if they don't have MS Office? I tried using Google Docs and all it does is just show another instance open in the bar at the bottom.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I figured it out. :)

Last edited:

RedDevil17

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 LR Disco I (for now)
Hey everyone -

I like how you have this set up. Very easy to use.

One comment....I think your price for the diesel (line 13) is slightly off. If I read the order guide correctly, 26R is:
3.0 V6 turbo diesel (EXJ) FWP: $3,560 MSRP:$4,000 and
8-Speed Auto 8HP75 (DFV) FWP: $1,780 MSRP: $2,000.

The totals should be FWP: $5,340 MSRP: $6,000

MacR

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ducati V4s
The totals should be FWP: $5,340 MSRP: $6,000
You're correct. I have revised the worksheet.

Most credit for the spreadsheet goes to those who made them before me. I was making my own for personal use before I saw their examples. I look a lot of information from them. I think I'll do the other models this weekend and update for the Dec '19 pricing models.

Closure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
You're correct. I have revised the worksheet.

Most credit for the spreadsheet goes to those who made them before me. I was making my own for personal use before I saw their examples. I look a lot of information from them. I think I'll do the other models this weekend and update for the Dec '19 pricing models.
Could you post and updated one after you do that?

Sponsored

Ducatibilt

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ, 2014 JKU
Hey everyone -

Thanks this is just what I needed. Now to find a dealer here in Texas to get me a new Rubicon.

Dasher320

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2003 TJ, 2020 JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered my JLUR diesel today! Thanks for all the great info I got from this forum. I am positive I saved thousands because of what I learned here. This is the first auto I have ever ordered from the factory just the way I want it (well sort of, I really wanted it without suspension, tires, wheels and bumpers LOL). I can't wait!

Jughead

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon
Hey everyone -

:like:

:like:

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL JLU and JL Interactive Pricing Worksheets Updated for 2019! 1-8% below invoice pricing added. {filename}

ok so this 2019 Sahara Jeep I’m trying to go purchase I got a loan with a 2.4 interest rate with my job, what do you guys think the best price I can get for it with taxes included?? I really want to go there knowing what I’m talking about to make this deal happen
36,000 and go this month.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
2020 JLUR custom order

MSRP: $55,865

Actual Price: $49,362

I think I did pretty well.

Jeep Wrangler JL JLU and JL Interactive Pricing Worksheets Updated for 2019! 1-8% below invoice pricing added. {filename}
Sponsored