Sponsored

JLU and JL Interactive Pricing Worksheets Updated for 2019! 1-8% below invoice pricing added.

David45

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura Mercedes
Thanks misanthrope. You’ll get points in Heaven for this thread because I’m sure it’s helping to defeat the forces of evil so prevalent in dealerships everywhere :like:
Sponsored

Aljeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
All-New Pricing for 2019! 6, 7 and 8% below invoice pricing added!
I created an Excel worksheet for JL pricing with options and variable discounts below invoice.

New Update: Sahara added. Sport added, too! (The Sport worksheet doesn't list all options included with S package, but that doesn't change pricing (allowance was made for Deep Tint Sunscreen only).

New Update: I updated new Jeep pricing (+$500 MSRP, increased Destination charge), added 2.0 BSG Turbo and Sky One Touch Roof.

Also, all models now on one spreadsheet, just click on tab at the bottom to select model.

New Update: New price increases and MOAB added.
Newest Update: errors my cat made while typing this (incompetent cat) have been fixed
'Nuther update: Mopar Leathers and Gate reinforcement added
Why add password protection to the document..

unconfirmed

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Soon)
A little bit of "Cheers and Jeers" on the last couple of posts:

So defensive.. It's not like you created some amazing proprietary spreadsheet.
Jeers for taking the cheap shot at a guy who made something good for the forum which has helped a bunch of people, and who has spent a fair bit of time over the last year and half or so maintaining it every month as FCA changes things and adding functionality to it as requested.

I'm guessing he locked it to 1) prevent people from screwing up the formulas, going to their dealer with it, finding the pricing different, then coming back here and pissing and moaning about it, and/or 2) not having to answer a thousand questions about "why aren't my numbers coming out right" and trying to figure out remotely what they screwed up in the formulas.

If he wants to call himself a "selfish dick" for not wanting to spend all his time on the forums answering questions and providing unnecessary tech support for Excel noobs, he certainly can. You might as well add me to the list of "selfish dicks" because I get it.

Two minutes on google led me to the instructions I needed on how to unlock it to make the mods I wanted for my personal use. It wasn't difficult.

For anyone that would like an open spreadsheet that's a little easier to use, here you go!
Cheers to you for making an alternative and making it available to everyone here. I like the check-box idea, and the error-checking. Good stuff. Looking forward to your next iteration with additional models, features, and data.

Cheers also to @misanthrope for your continued hard work. Please don't stop. It's much appreciated.

Last edited:

Sponsored

subigo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Anyone know what happened to the tan seats option? I was going to order on Saturday, but it looks like that option isn't available on the May sheet anymore? Jeep.com still shows it when building a Wrangler.

hexeis

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Saharah
Hi everyone! How can I use the interactive worksheet to produce the Sahara Altitude model?

Btsnyder11

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
All-New Pricing for 2019! 6, 7 and 8% below invoice pricing added!
I created an Excel worksheet for JL pricing with options and variable discounts below invoice.

New Update: Sahara added. Sport added, too! (The Sport worksheet doesn't list all options included with S package, but that doesn't change pricing (allowance was made for Deep Tint Sunscreen only).

New Update: I updated new Jeep pricing (+$500 MSRP, increased Destination charge), added 2.0 BSG Turbo and Sky One Touch Roof.

Also, all models now on one spreadsheet, just click on tab at the bottom to select model.

New Update: New price increases and MOAB added.
Newest Update: errors my cat made while typing this (incompetent cat) have been fixed
'Nuther update: Mopar Leathers and Gate reinforcement added
Thanks for your spreadsheet. Could you tell me what AEN is when I'm picking out my Hardtop?

gotime4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Ocean Blue, 2019 Ram 1500 etorque Laramie
I am wondering if the whole 5%-7% off invoice can be had when leasing, has anyone done that?

L1011

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 4R but hoping for a JLU
Thanks for taking the time to create this awesome spreadsheet. Now to find a dealer who'll give me 8% below invoice :)

Sponsored

TXViper

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I made my purchase from Gillman in Houston yesterday and paid about 6.55% under invoice for a fully loaded Rubicon unlimited. Options I had were the 8 speed tranny, body color top, body color fender, cold weather group, 8.4 radio and premium audio, LED lighting, remote proximity entry, safety group, steel bumpers, tow package, all weather floor mats, hard top headliner and black leather interior. Total MSRP was $56,965. I paid $49,965
Is this $49,965 OTD or $49,965+TTL ? I'm also talking to a few salemen including one at Gillman so this is helpful. Thanks!

Pilotjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0 eTorque
Last edited:

Pilotjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0 eTorque
Any tips on how to price the Sahara Altutude?
I don't see an option to select that package on the spreadsheet -- unless it was lost by my conversion software.
Sponsored

Last edited: