Sponsored

JLU and JL Interactive Pricing Worksheets Updated for 2019! 1-8% below invoice pricing added.

MntsRcalln

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2011 Dodge Ram Bighorn, 1990 Totoya 4x4 Mod
Thanks for bumping this. Will help a lot.
Sponsored

Riah

First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander
thank you for this spread sheet! this is going to be so helpful when i go to order my JLUR in may. is there anyway to edit it to show a higher discount below msrp? such as 6%,7%, and 8% below.

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
thank you for this spread sheet! this is going to be so helpful when i go to order my JLUR in may. is there anyway to edit it to show a higher discount below msrp? such as 6%,7%, and 8% below.
Yeah, the way things are, I think I'll update it to add greater discounts/include the destination fee in the discount.

SamJ

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR- 6 Speed
How can some dealers sell below invoice on the jl and others cannot? Super helpful spreadsheet! Just need to find the right dealer in Wisconsin

Sponsored

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
How can some dealers sell below invoice on the jl and others cannot? Super helpful spreadsheet! Just need to find the right dealer in Wisconsin
Volume. Every dealer can sell well below invoice and make a profit. Most choose not to to maximize profit on each unit. Some dealers maximize volume to make money. Some, like in my market, do both, because the majority of buyers here are not well educated about the buying process and will pay whatever. Whatever...

urbanlegend

First Name
Caesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler, 19 JLU Rubicon
Extremely helpful against my chicken scratch math that I've been doing on invoice printouts. Thanks for putting in the work on the spreadsheet.

JeepzJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I think I did this right. They showed "paperwork" for 38,300 as "dealer discount" but the overall numbers seem to match. Only difference was the $35 cargo tub liner. This is a 2018 vs 2019 since the worksheet was updated.

IMG_6020.jpg

phranque1673

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Ocean Blue
A big thanks to misinthrope for putting this together. This really helped me out comparing offers from dealers. Some dealers had higher invoice pricing to get more profit out of me. Using this save me a few thousand dollars.

mrsnorkel99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma, soon to be jeep owner
Yes a big thank you for this. Helped in comparing prices and made the order process much smoother.

Sponsored

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
All-New Pricing for 2019! 6, 7 and 8% below invoice pricing added!
I created an Excel worksheet for JL pricing with options and variable discounts below invoice.

New Update: Sahara added. Sport added, too! (The Sport worksheet doesn't list all options included with S package, but that doesn't change pricing (allowance was made for Deep Tint Sunscreen only).

New Update: I updated new Jeep pricing (+$500 MSRP, increased Destination charge), added 2.0 BSG Turbo and Sky One Touch Roof.

Also, all models now on one spreadsheet, just click on tab at the bottom to select model.

New Update: New price increases and MOAB added.
Newest Update: errors my cat made while typing this (incompetent cat) have been fixed
'Nuther update: Mopar Leathers and Gate reinforcement added
This is great. Had to do this on my own when I went to order mine. You just saved many people a lot of work
Thanks

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for putting this together. It helped a lot to figure out what to order with my Jeep and what pricing to expect.

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Thank you for putting this together. It helped a lot to figure out what to order with my Jeep and what pricing to expect.
Where'd you wind up buying? I'm pretty sure I'm coming down to your part of the coast to purchase myself, and I want to get as much feedback about the MD dealers as possible.

Rubicon1970

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I took delivery right off the transporter on 3/12/19.
This forum helped me save money. I couldn’t get dealers in my area to flex on the price, or if they did they devalued my trade in substantialy. I was able to get what I wanted except for the steel bumpers. I would recommend Kasper Jeep in Sandusky,OH online sales manager Rob Thompson and sales person Angel Kennedy 419-502-5313.

494E5A25-B627-4D49-AD13-ECFF569A1E7B.jpeg

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
anyone have news on the Jeep Wave $1000 rebate that expired in Feb. now i see on a dealers site its good till 4/30 if you still have the original voucher!
Sponsored