Sponsored

JLU and JL Interactive Pricing Worksheets Updated for 2019! 1-8% below invoice pricing added.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I had done something similar for myself but this is way better. One problem is that our numbers are different because I believe taxes are collected on the destination charge (and other dealer fees). https://www.bankrate.com/auto/pay-sales-tax-on-new-car-destination-fee/
My calcs do include the destination pretax, so that is factored in. To get a more exact price, just add any dealer fees to the vehicle price(in any of the below invoice sections) and that will get you on the money).

Sponsored

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
So that we can fix things like how the Rubicon one forces body colored hard top if you choose the dual top option.
Outrageous! I would never make a mistake like...oh, wait. Um, yeah, see what had happened was, um, like...

p.s.-fixed that. someone must have hacked my Twitter account, used that to get into my email account, remotely accessed my private files on a disconnected external hard drive that was locked in my bathroom vanity next to my prescription toothpaste and changed that one thing. That's the only possible way that could have happened.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I created an Excel worksheet for JLUR pricing with options and variable discounts below invoice. Let me know if it's useful and if anyone could use one for a Sport, Sport S.

New Update: Sahara added. Sport added, too! (The Sport worksheet doesn't list all options included with S package, but that doesn't change pricing (allowance was made for Deep Tint Sunscreen only).
Misanthrope - can you update the files with the incredibly expensive auto top option please

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Misanthrope - can you update the files with the incredibly expensive auto top option please
I'll have to add a REALLY BIG BOX for that MSRP...:whew: I was waiting for a firm invoice price on it, but I can ballpark it at 89% for now ($3555).

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Great info on Station! Will reach out to them soon, my 2016 Ram Rebel lease has only 3 months to go. Time to pull the trigger

Sponsored

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
That's pretty cool!

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
@misanthrope Thank you for putting this together! Can you please update it with the price increase of each JL model as well as the price increase of the destination charge? Can you also include the price drop of the cold weather group?

@JAY any possibility of making this a sticky thread up top?

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
@misanthrope Thank you for putting this together! Can you please update it with the price increase of each JL model as well as the price increase of the destination charge? Can you also include the price drop of the cold weather group?

@JAY any possibility of making this a sticky thread up top?
I was thinking about the update, but no one's been here in a while. I know they removed the engine block heater form the group, but I don't think they lowered the price (you know, get less for the same price. Aaaah...Jeep...). If you are referring to the $895 vs. $595 kerfuffle, that's because the $895 price includes remote start, which is not available on the manual tranny, hence the $595 price with the manny tranny.

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
I was thinking about the update, but no one's been here in a while. I know they removed the engine block heater form the group, but I don't think they lowered the price (you know, get less for the same price. Aaaah...Jeep...). If you are referring to the $895 vs. $595 kerfuffle, that's because the $895 price includes remote start, which is not available on the manual tranny, hence the $595 price with the manny tranny.
So I was planning on getting the cold weather group and the remote start. I should add the cold weather group for 797 invoice price but not add the remote start because it now comes together? Then just add the extra $500 jeep increased to the base price. Will this math give me invoice price?

Thanks again for your help.
Sponsored