JL Wrangler vs New Ford Bronco

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
I added 37” ko2 tires and a rock krawler lift with control arms and fox shocks... my jeep rides like a sports car... and flex’s unbelievably well maybe 30% increase over stock.. and it only cost me about 1800 for the suspension parts

66187EB1-09D4-4CE6-A2B4-95AAD4793C40.jpeg
Waiting to see your JLU in the dunes...
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Wrangler vs New Ford Bronco E75B62CC-C520-4582-A457-2EAD069C2D76

Chris2183

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S (Sold) 2021 JLU Willys
Will mine in the dunes work?

I will look forward to seeing your Bronco in Pritchett Canyon.

I love driving on the beach and don't care for mud. My wife's home office is in Lansing, I told her if we ever had to go up there we were taking the Jeep instead of flying and I was taking a slight detour to Silver Lake :LOL:

Sponsored

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Will mine in the dunes work?

I will look forward to seeing your Bronco in Pritchett Canyon.
I don’t see your Jeep. Or any Jeep in the air.

I should have mine by August.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I don’t see your Jeep. Or any Jeep in the air.

I should have mine by August.
My Jeep is easy to pick out. It is the first one across the finish line and has Team Wiborn on the back window. My Jeep has been airborne at the dunes. Fun fact, I don't have a factory ford photographer following me around.

If you want pics of Jeeps Jumping, Google is your friend. There are thousands and thousands of them. It is not like the elusive photos of the Bronco community.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I love driving on the beach and don't care for mud. My wife's home office is in Lansing, I told her if we ever had to go up there we were taking the Jeep instead of flying and I was taking a slight detour to Silver Lake :LOL:
Well if you get up this way, hit me up. If I am around, I will head to the dunes with you.

Gunfighter

First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
Occupation
Trying not to get warning points
Vehicle Showcase
My Jeep is easy to pick out. It is the first one across the finish line and has Team Wiborn on the back window. My Jeep has been airborne at the dunes. Fun fact, I don't have a factory ford photographer following me around.

If you want pics of Jeeps Jumping, Google is your friend. There are thousands and thousands of them. It is not like the elusive photos of the Bronco community.
Yup - MANY photos can be found here: https://sandflixcom.pixieset.com/gu...1/?return=/saturdayapril24th2021/c134pm217pm/

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Mostly trivial, except for 1 item that caught my attention. The front lower shock mounting studs that hang as the lowest point on the bottom of the lower a-frames.

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
This argument of whether or not a solid axle rig can do fast desert stuff is ridiculous. There is an entire class of desert racing called Jeepspeed that requires the factory suspension configuration. And those boys absolutely send it and air them out. Would a properly developed IFS race setup work better? Yes. I will fully admit that. There are advantages to IFS, just as there are advantages to a solid axle rig. The dumbest thing ever is to say that one can do all the things that the other can do, and just as well. That just makes you look stupid. Can Jeeps go fast in the desert, yes. Will the Bronco be able to hit the trails, yes. Will a Wrangler be as good as the Bronco in the high speed runs, probably not. Will the Bronco be as good on sketchy off camber sections of trail, probably not. There are inherent positives and negatives in each design. They can be reduced by engineers to a certain level, but they will always be there.

Gunfighter

First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
Occupation
Trying not to get warning points
Vehicle Showcase
This argument of whether or not a solid axle rig can do fast desert stuff is ridiculous. There is an entire class of desert racing called Jeepspeed that requires the factory suspension configuration. And those boys absolutely send it and air them out. Would a properly developed IFS race setup work better? Yes. I will fully admit that. There are advantages to IFS, just as there are advantages to a solid axle rig. The dumbest thing ever is to say that one can do all the things that the other can do, and just as well. That just makes you look stupid. Can Jeeps go fast in the desert, yes. Will the Bronco be able to hit the trails, yes. Will a Wrangler be as good as the Bronco in the high speed runs, probably not. Will the Bronco be as good on sketchy off camber sections of trail, probably not. There are inherent positives and negatives in each design. They can be reduced by engineers to a certain level, but they will always be there.
This ^
Sponsored