Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I don't even understand how a vehicle "looks feminine".
It has very soft features and lacks aggressiveness in the design. The front grille is the the most aggressive aspect of the overall exterior design. The Wrangler has sharper edges and just comes across as far more aggressive. We will have to see what the first edition Sasquatch edition looks like side by side. I still think the iconic and instantly recognizable shape and grille of the Wrangler is a deal maker. Think of the Cybertruck, many people don't like it, but you will instantly know which truck you are looking at. From a mindshare perspective, Madison Ave pays millions for that.
Sponsored

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
The Subaru/car suv IFS Bronco thing is already maxed out. The wrangler is the near stock and just getting started with 37” tires.
And let’s not forget the companies and people who will chop IFS out convert over to wrangler style coil straight axles spend 30K then say look how much better the Bronco is than a Jeep. Its coming Bet. LOL

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Spotted a bronco earlier today. Didn't get a chance at snapping a direct pic, before it turned into a testing site. I can't wait for them to open it back up to the public. They have a really great PF Changs in the food court.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Wrangler vs Bronco rigs side by side look 20201106_154947

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
I saw the first photo and thought it was the Bronco Sport. Then realized it was the Bronco. Lol!

Some photos I took today in Michigan. Couldn't resist taking a few side by side photos of the Bronco 2 door "Black Diamond Edition" (Not sure what that means) next to my JLR.

Sponsored

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I do like Chinese but not too much.
Racist. Oh, wait a minute...

Just kidding, LOL. Are we enforcing the rule that you have to be a member of a group to poke fun at that group? Like on Seinfeld, where you have to be Jewish to tell a Jewish joke? Well, I'm part Chinese, so I can tell a Chinese joke...

What do the Chinese call Chinese food in China?

Everything, they'll eat anything. This is a joke Chinese tour guides in China tell tourists, if you've ever been, you know. I didn't claim it was going to be a good joke.

But back on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing some Broncos on the road. I like the simple, classy lines on the Bronco, but big fenders on the Wrangler give it more character.

Hip2u77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine: '14 JKUR, Hers: '18 JLUR
To me, looks wise, the Bronco vs Wrangler is like the '67/'68 vs '69 Camaro. I personally don't like the round fenders & quarters of the '67 and '68 Camaro's, yet I think the '69 is the best looking car of all time. Something about the flat fenders and quarters just works for me. It makes it seem meaner. I look at the Bronco and I don't see mean, but while I'm not a big fan of the rounded wheel wells, I'm interested to see and drive one.

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
The fenders are too softly curved and the nose seems lower than it should be.
also it looks like the body is swallowing the roll cage. As opposed to a Jeep it looks better with thr hard top on

The 2 door on 37s looks pretty good though

Is that guy really short or is the beltline really high? Seems like the latter judging by where the bottom of the headrest meets the beltline.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
It has very soft features and lacks aggressiveness in the design. The front grille is the the most aggressive aspect of the overall exterior design. The Wrangler has sharper edges and just comes across as far more aggressive.
Jeeps aren't particularly aggressive looking in the grand scheme of things ever, which I think is a good thing. I don't really care much to walk out to my garage and have my car scowling at me lol.

Sponsored

Nickp01

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Local Bronco shill
Just to add my comparison I took last night. The pictures of the Bronco do not do it justice, it has an awesome presence in person. Especially on 35’s like this one. My Jeep is on 33’s with 1.5” spacers and a 2” lift and the Bronco seemed much beefier in the front. I think it’s because the fenders go all the way to the front vs the tapering on the Jeep. I like em both!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Wrangler vs Bronco rigs side by side look 702FB6AF-2D1E-4079-BA1F-522975A9863B

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Is that the full fledged Bronco? I realize I own a JL Rubicon, but that is a bad look for the Bronco. It looks very feminine in comparison to the Jeep. The body simply lacks definition and looks like it will blend in with the CUV/SUV crowd.
Black Diamond is somewhat equivalent to the Sport S. Some upgrades from stock but not the Rubicon Equivalent.

The Rubicon equivalent is the Badlands or Wildtrak depending on your off-roading preference.

Badlands Below (33" tire)
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Wrangler vs Bronco rigs side by side look 1605099178314

Wildtrak (35" tire)
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Wrangler vs Bronco rigs side by side look 1605099242598

JLRyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I think they both look great! The work Ford did to bring back the Bronco is top notch. Would like to drive one someday, wondering how the power to weight distribution feels in reality. Would I trade? Maybe after a few years pass and they get the kinks out. Now we need to see the FJ return...
Sponsored