JL wrangler turn signal issues

DedonnoN

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangler JKU
I recently installed fender flares for my jeep JL. I have a pair of led halo headlights that double as turn signals. Today after I finished the fender install I turned on my jeep to make sure the turn signal halos functioned properly but I have an annoying warning on the dash now saying my turn signals are out and it makes the fast turn signal blinking noise. I guess it doesn’t detect the headlights being used instead. Is there anyway I can get rid of this warning or wipe it from the dash.

I previously owned a 2014 JK and I had a flashcal it was able to wipe check engine codes if I bought one of those for my JL would i be able to wipe the code for the turn signals? And would it stay like that?
Sponsored

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I recently installed fender flares for my jeep JL. I have a pair of led halo headlights that double as turn signals. Today after I finished the fender install I turned on my jeep to make sure the turn signal halos functioned properly but I have an annoying warning on the dash now saying my turn signals are out and it makes the fast turn signal blinking noise. I guess it doesn’t detect the headlights being used instead. Is there anyway I can get rid of this warning or wipe it from the dash.

I previously owned a 2014 JK and I had a flashcal it was able to wipe check engine codes if I bought one of those for my JL would i be able to wipe the code for the turn signals? And would it stay like that?
Yes either a Tazer JL or flashcal would work.

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Would the notification stay off or would I need to re-wipe it every time I turn the car on?
I can only speak for the tazer, but yes the changes stay put until you unmarry the device. Watch some YouTube videos on these devices. They can do a lot for your JL.

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE High Altitude
Occupation
Military
How do you get the tazer JL to permanently shut off the turn signal out error? Replaced factory leds with a set of the morimoto XB and everything is working awesome besides getting random turn signal out errors.
Any help as retrofit source was a dud on the matter

Sponsored

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE High Altitude
Occupation
Military
Never mind I fixed it!!!!

In summary even if your JL/JT came with OEM Leds and you replace them with a set of Morimotos XB, you will get a bulb out error. Don’t know why

I have a tazer JL and decided to switch the turn signals from LED to Halogen then back to LED via the Tazer. Did a full reboot and BAM. No more bulb out message!!!

so it seems like no matter if you are stock halogen or stock LED you need a tazer JL to get these awesome yet flawed lights to worry correctly

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
Hello!
Never mind I fixed it!!!!

In summary even if your JL/JT came with OEM Leds and you replace them with a set of Morimotos XB, you will get a bulb out error. Don’t know why

I have a tazer JL and decided to switch the turn signals from LED to Halogen then back to LED via the Tazer. Did a full reboot and BAM. No more bulb out message!!!

so it seems like no matter if you are stock halogen or stock LED you need a tazer JL to get these awesome yet flawed lights to worry correctly
Hello! Did this fix work? Or did the error come back?
Sponsored