JL Wrangler Popular Colors Stats as of 8/23/2018

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
You have taken a plain color, and executed one of the most original personalizing themes I’ve seen in a long time. That’s not easy to do on a common color. It’s part of you now. Become the Marshmallow ;)
If I keep eating so many cookies, I am going to become Stay Puft!

Oddly enough, someone sent me a PM yesterday wanting to get my Marshmallow Edition decals. I was surprised anyone else would want it. I am just a sarcastic person and think Jeeps are supposed to be fun, but usually it seems like I am the minority on that
Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
If I keep eating so many cookies, I am going to become Stay Puft!

Oddly enough, someone sent me a PM yesterday wanting to get my Marshmallow Edition decals. I was surprised anyone else would want it. I am just a sarcastic person and think Jeeps are supposed to be fun, but usually it seems like I am the minority on that
Like I said, it’s original. Be proud! And Jeeps ARE supposed to be fun...some people just have a different opinion about whatever fun is. If I ran across yours anywhere, I’d smile. Coming from a grumpy old hermit, a smile says a lot :)

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Like I said, it’s original. Be proud! And Jeeps ARE supposed to be fun...some people just have a different opinion about whatever fun is. If I ran across yours anywhere, I’d smile. Coming from a grumpy old hermit, a smile says a lot :)
Well, I like you grumpy old hermit. I won't make eye contact, but I will wave :)

JC77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustamg and Transit
Love my Punk'n! Mojito came in as a close second but there's not a single bad color.

20180707_102427.jpg

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Is there any connection between what dealers stock and what customers want (are not forced) to buy? Every time I go to a dealer, the second question they ask is, "what color?" Dealers understand that if they can get you to sit in a vehicle that matches your vision of "success," they're more likely to make a sale.

Personally, I favor the bright colors too. Hella Yella. Punk'n. Firecracker Red. These are all awesome-sauce. But let's face it, many people just want to fit in.
So anyone who doesn’t buy a bright color just wants to fit in?

bryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini, F250, Forester, 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So anyone who doesn’t buy a bright color just wants to fit in?
No. That was an imprecise statement on my part, and I meant no disrespect to your preference for flat gray; it's nice. I also think White and Silver with Black look pretty cool. Although my comment admittedly does read that way, it wasn't my intention to imply that the only reason to buy one of the 50 shades of gray was to fit in. People who are motivated by fitting in don't care what it looks like--they just want what everyone else is having.

Mark P

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jk / waiting for 2018 Yellow JL
Thought some people would want to see how there color choice stacked up against the rest of the country! The 'SALES' side is what you want to look at. 'STOCK' is what is sitting on dealer lots :like:

COLORS.png
Thanks,been wondering since aug,23 when I orderered.Better be hella yella when it shows up!!!Why be normal. Still waiting Oct/14

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Thought some people would want to see how there color choice stacked up against the rest of the country! The 'SALES' side is what you want to look at. 'STOCK' is what is sitting on dealer lots :like:

COLORS.png
Any updates to this? I'm curious at how the numbers may have changed.

MTKMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4xe, 21 Range Rover HSE,
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Sting Gray and wouldn’t change it given the option.
I’ve had my fill of OD Green and Desert Tan in my life, but they make for good Wr angler colors if you haven’t seen them daily.
I really like the Mojito!! Green, but I wish they would bring back Rescue Green!

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like GCM/White/Black aren’t going anywhere.

I’m surprised Sting Grey wasn’t as popular though.

I’m GCM personally. Never thought of owning a vehicle in GCM but when I saw it I had to have it. Great classic color IMO.

emgeesea

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Hellayella at 0!!!!!
Where's the nostalgia for 1970s Willys; where's the love?
I must be an odd ball.
Sponsored