Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Non metallic, flat paInt. The cool
Thing about it is that it literally changes hues based on lighting; in a good way....at dusk it looks slate blue/Gray!!! Daytime, looks flat grey, etc.
I thought so from pics. It reminds me of a color "Gull Gray" we used to paint Marine Corps A 6 aircraft about 40 years ago. Great color and one of the best for blending in. Most folks would say green, you would be surprised how that gray sort of blends into the background especially at a distance. Great color!
Sponsored

James

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Jaguar XE, 2018 Fiat 500E
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
I originally was holding out for the punk’n orange because the burnt metallic orange vehicles I saw at sima were off the hook and I was wishing Jeep took the same leap of faith with a color like this. When the photos were released of the punk’n it was a no go and I than wanted Mojito but it was not being released until mid year. I was not waiting any longer and placed my order Jan 11th for the white. I went with white for a crapload of reasons. It says cleaner looking longer, it stays cooler in the desert hot sun and does not show scratches as bad as some of the other colors. Considering most of my off road is desert and lots of desert pinstriping this was the best bet.
I still want a burnt metallic orange JL, maybe down the road do a wrap or something.

Haines_GT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Durango And 18 JLUR ordered
I went with billet silver. We wanted a color that looked good if on trails or pulling into McDonald’s. Not just the beach. But I do love the red and black combo,

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I live in South Carolina, so if I got an orange Jeep everyone would think I was a Clemson fan. No, I'm in Illinois fan (another team with orange).
Same. Georgia alum here. I really liked the Punk'n, but then I realized only losers cheer for orange colors.

Sponsored

hotkarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2 door
I got sting gray. It's definitely a great color.
But...I almost wish I had just got black.
It's my favorite color, and my safe color.
I just figured it was time for a change, and keeping all my other black vehicles looking good is like having another job.
Whatever. Too late now. Picking it up in a few days.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I just figured it was time for a change, and keeping all my other black vehicles looking good is like having another job.
It’s been said once you go black.....

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Thought some people would want to see how there color choice stacked up against the rest of the country! The 'SALES' side is what you want to look at. 'STOCK' is what is sitting on dealer lots :like:

COLORS.png
Noiceee the Mojitos are rare! Feelin ittt :rock:

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I live in LA and I've only seen 1 Billet Rubi, 1 Sting Gray Sport, and the rest have all been black or white
Same here! Lots of white and black ones. I've seen a few reds and have only seen one Mojito (mine); altho I'm aware of others in my city that have Mojitos (from the forums).

Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I think you’ll be happy with your choice when you see it in person. Like you I ordered Sting Gray “sight unseen” and only saw it in real life last weekend for the first time (not mine yet). It looks pretty awesome. I know what you mean about certain colors feeling safe - Sting Gray does too, and yet at the same time it is more unique than black, white or the other greys (as these stats clearly show!).

Maximusdafarmer

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6MT
Occupation
Mariner
Vehicle Showcase
The stingray is a color that when seen in person made me think twice about my first choice Bright White. Which is not always just a default "boring" color. I like the bright colors, just not my style. My biggest factor on the white was tradition ( my first Jeep was white too) and it was a color that would look sharp with my future plan of a whiskey color interior upgrade

Jeep It

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S in Firecracker Red
A nice candy apple red would have been my preference, but we love the Firecracker. My second choice would have been Ocean Blue or black. Love silver and gray, but currently have other vehicles in that color spectrum. Digging the Rubicon in Mojito too.

3BFC409C-35DE-4183-98D8-81544757C20F.jpeg
Sponsored