Sponsored

JL Wrangler Owners as compared to Gladiator Owners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (WTB)
Looking at swapping my Wrangler for a Gladiator and strolled over to the Gladiator forum...

All I can say is, "Wow" -- those people are the complete opposite of a Wrangler crowd. I asked a few questions about a certain model (Texas Trail) and when people posted information that was incorrect -- I tried to ask more questions and it became a total clusterpuck. I've asked loads of questions and everyone has always been pretty spot-on point... and even if they aren't they are pretty awesome about it. Over there... just plain nasty and not helpful at all. Here you learn all sorts of cool stuff. There... you learn how defend yourself when you try to get good information.

I know it's a broad-stroke questions, but is there something about Gladiator owners that I'm missing? I know we have lots of people here that own both. I know it's a little silly... but... I have to ask if there's a "thing" or not. LOL.

Happy Sunday. :)
Sponsored

MKC JL

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU ,2019 Cherokee Limited
You pretty much brought that on yourself. You asked questions that were answered and then proceeded to disagree with the answers. Not sure what you expected.

To their credit there's no 37 page posts because of fingernails.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You pretty much brought that on yourself. You asked questions that were answered and then proceeded to disagree with the answers. Not sure what you expected.

To their credit there's no 37 page posts because of fingernails.

Maybe you can shed light on that... sincerely. I may have brought it on myself because I wasn't very gentle in calling them out on their errors. That' son me. 100%. But I'm not certain how they can say it's stickers and seats... when all you have to do is look at the build sheet and see there's more.

Anyway...

10-4 on the finger nails. LOLOLOLOL.

jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s, 21 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Info was correct you just like to argue. With that being said respect goes a long way in any forum online or on the trail...

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Info was correct you just like to argue. With that being said respect goes a long way in any forum online or on the trail...

How about this. How about I'll agree that a Texas Trail is the same as a Sport S except for stickers and seats (it isn't, but if it makes folks happy... let's run with it) -- but we just add the caveat that anyone who finds the thread knows it isn't true so they don't omit a vehicle from their buying process that might work for them? Would that be fair? LOL.

Sponsored

jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like was stated TT has stuff you can get in the sport its just pre packaged for you like getting the popular package or cold weather you get heated seats and remote start. Yes you can get them individually but you can also just get the package....

Matts43131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Maybe you can shed light on that... sincerely. I may have brought it on myself because I wasn't very gentle in calling them out on their errors. That' son me. 100%. But I'm not certain how they can say it's stickers and seats... when all you have to do is look at the build sheet and see there's more.

Anyway...

10-4 on the finger nails. LOLOLOLOL.
The problem is that you still think the information was wrong. The information was correct, you were and still are completely wrong. And now you are wrong in two threads across two forums; congrats?

You = incorrect
Everyone who responded = factual information

Has the light been shed?

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The problem is that you still think the information was wrong. The information was correct, you were and still are completely wrong. And now you are wrong in two threads across two forums; congrats?

You = incorrect
Everyone who responded = factual information

Has the light been shed?
You are totally right. The only thing that a Texas Trail has that is different from a SS are the stickers and the seats.

There is nothing else different.

I have been reformed. You betcha.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Did you seriously try to come over here to try to get some sympathy?? Wow!! As I said in that thread you have some serious insecurity issues.

Oh boy here is your chance to call me a snowflake or a Brandon again.
😆🤣😆🤣

Yeah many of us are on both forums.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you seriously try to come over here to try to get some sympathy?? Wow!! As I said in that thread you have some serious insecurity issues.

Oh boy here is your chance to call me a snowflake or a Brandon again.
😆🤣😆🤣

Yeah many of us are on both forums.

Sympathy? Not at all. To be very transparent, the reason I posted here was to see the difference between a Gladiator buyer and a Wrangler buyer. Even in this thread it's pretty clear. You come and show your colors -- yet those that are here take a different approach. Keep in mind, I was JL owner before I thought about a Gladiator. ;)

Hopefully it's not a stigma thing where Gladiator buyers are more... hmm... well... sorta like Subaru buyers. LOL. LOL. I think that sorta makes the point.

No offense, of course. There's nothing wrong with that.

Again, let's be clear. You were right. A Texas Trail is nothing more than a Sport S with stickers and seats.

Sponsored

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Sympathy? Not at all. To be very transparent, the reason I posted here was to see the difference between a Gladiator buyer and a Wrangler buyer. Even in this thread it's pretty clear. You come and show your colors -- yet those that are here take a different approach. Keep in mind, I was JL owner before I thought about a Gladiator. ;)

Hopefully it's not a stigma thing where Gladiator buyers are more... hmm... well... sorta like Subaru buyers. LOL. LOL. I think that sorta makes the point.

No offense, of course. There's nothing wrong with that.

Again, let's be clear. You were right. A Texas Trail is nothing more than a Sport S with stickers and seats.

I think you are taking the wrong approach trying to divide the market. Many of us love Jeeps. Not just either a Wrangler or a Gladiator. In fact many own both. It's just what your intended use is.

Matts43131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
You are totally right. The only thing that a Texas Trail has that is different from a SS are the stickers and the seats.

There is nothing else different.

I have been reformed. You betcha.
Sarcasm aside....

Youve had 2000 page views and 100 replies to this topic spread across 2 forums. Out of those 2k views, everyone has said you are wrong. No one has said you are right.

There is a fantastic quote from Raylan Givens about this topic: If everyone you run into is an asshole..... Im sure you know the rest.

jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarcasm aside....

Youve had 2000 page views and 100 replies to this topic spread across 2 forums. Out of those 2k views, everyone has said you are wrong. No one has said you are right.

There is a fantastic quote from Raylan Givens about this topic: If everyone you run into is an asshole..... Im sure you know the rest.
Then your the penis?????

jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or the tissue paper?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.