Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I got pics of 35s with no lift or 35s with lifts which one do you want me to post ? And i got pics with 37s with no lift not hitting in the front on the flex trailer at the show also and i got pics of 2.5 lift with 40s. on both of them they took the bottom part of the fender off. want to see those too ?
Just name what you want to see a photo of ?
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Have you seen any without aftermarket wheels? 35’s (which I have installed) and 37’s raise the vehicle slightly with or without the lift.

The lift itself only raises the vehicle 2 inches.
Heres 35s with aftermarket wheels like you said and the mopar lift and the Rubicon express is a spacer lift but it doesn't matter it still 2 inches and the one in the garage is a mopar 2 also and you mean to tell me the one in the garage with the mopar 2 doesn't look look taller and more wheel well then the 2 Rubicon express ?
my jeep wheels if i had this pretty color here 35s with lift.jpeg
Mopar lift.jpg
IMG_45131 (1).jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
And both white Rubicons do have 37s too

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
35s NO LIFT WITH AFTER MARKET WHEELS. GUY SAID HE WENT STRAIGHT
35 NO LIFT ON A JL.jpg
TO DISCOUNT TIRE FROM THE DEALERSHIP

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
@Jammer

I said have you seen any mopar lifts without aftermarket wheels (meaning stock) they raise the vehicle 2 inches

I have 35’s installed on my Rubicon without a lift and it raised the vehicle a good inch!

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Any thing else you would like to see ?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Yes but it looks like it got erased when I eraced about 30 photos two days ago I had way too many photos in my gallery yes someone posted before and after what's your point bottom line is you tell me the one in the garage that looks like 2 inches of wheel well space between the tire and the fender that's more than 2 inches I've seen it in perso. Its lifting more than two the guy that does the them at dealership I talk to him in person when he was doing them I watched him they're doing more than 2 inches because they're allowing for people to put extra heavy stuff on the front and they say 2 but it's lifting more than 2 you can see that's more than a 2 inch lift and if you seen it in person you would know it's more then 2

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
They did a Mopar lift and put 40s and just took the bottom part o.oif the fender off. How do you explain that they put a 2 inch lift cut the part of the fender output 40s okay right

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
So here's the 2 inch Mopar lift according to youonly a 2 and just the Fender missing just the bottom part and there's 40 inch tires wow on just a 2 inch lift by mopar

received_1829153163803774.jpeg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
@Jammer

I said have you seen any mopar lifts without aftermarket wheels (meaning stock) they raise the vehicle 2 inches

I have 35’s installed on my Rubicon without a lift and it raised the vehicle a good inch!
Of course it did you went from a factory 33 to a 35

Sponsored

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
@Jammer Bro you ok? I don’t understand anything you’re saying and honestly don’t care.

Good luck with whatever you want to do.:like:

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
You really think you do this with 44s and the just the bottom fender missing with just a 2 inch Mopar lift ? or just maybe the mopar lift is lifting close to 3 like you can in the photos compared to a 2 on another brand