sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
You do the mopar accessories through the dealer. It could be beneficial as you could add them to the finance.
I thought that the lifts couldn't be put onto a Jeep to be added through financing. Doesn't the official brochure state:

Jeep® Performance Parts Lift Kits are designated as “Off-Road Only” parts and have not been evaluated or tested for crashworthiness or compliance with safety standards. Jeep® Performance Parts noted as “Off-Road Only” are aftermarket only and may not be installed by a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT or Alfa Romeo dealer on a new vehicle, and may not be sold or financed in conjunction with the sale of a
new vehicle. FCA US LLC does not authorize the installation of any part noted as “Off-Road Only” on any vehicle prior to its first retail sale.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/downloads/2018-jeep-performance-parts-catalog-JLWF.pdf

This would lead me to think that they do not intend for that to be allowed in any financing, even if it is not through FCA although they may not be able to stop it. But this definitely seems to be worded to not allow the dealership to install these particular type of kits prior to the new owner taking delivery.
Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
I thought that the lifts couldn't be put onto a Jeep to be added through financing. Doesn't the official brochure state:

Jeep® Performance Parts Lift Kits are designated as “Off-Road Only” parts and have not been evaluated or tested for crashworthiness or compliance with safety standards. Jeep® Performance Parts noted as “Off-Road Only” are aftermarket only and may not be installed by a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT or Alfa Romeo dealer on a new vehicle, and may not be sold or financed in conjunction with the sale of a
new vehicle. FCA US LLC does not authorize the installation of any part noted as “Off-Road Only” on any vehicle prior to its first retail sale.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/downloads/2018-jeep-performance-parts-catalog-JLWF.pdf

This would lead me to think that they do not intend for that to be allowed in any financing, even if it is not through FCA although they may not be able to stop it. But this definitely seems to be worded to not allow the dealership to install these particular type of kits prior to the new owner taking delivery.
You can finance mopar parts, but I am not sure if you can finance every single mopar part....calm down

zodleviton

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...still waiting
First ever post, so I hope this isn't dumb.

Anyone heard rumors of when a bigger lift might become available? I've been checking online and also with the local automotive shop (TotalAutoPros for those of us in the valley), and it seems like only the 2" is available.

sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
You can finance mopar parts, but I am not sure if you can finance every single mopar part....calm down
Don't read anything more into what I am stating. The brochure simply states that the lifts are designated in it as "Off-Road Only" parts where others are not. And I never said anything about none of the parts being able to be financed, just those which are stated in the brochure when asking if anyone has heard anything different.

Last edited:

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I thought the Mopar Lift was 2 inches?
Yes are they calling it a 2 but it lifts the jeep about 3. i guess jeep wants to allow for it settling after you put bumpers and lights and winches

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
they are calling it a 2 but it has been lifting the jeep about 3 inches. i guess they want to allow for settling and someone putting bumpers and lights and winches

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Now that you mentioned it, I went back and looked at the stock pictures with 32" tires. I'm pretty sure 37" will rub unless the bumper is changed/end caps removed...or you don't plan on turning much lol:

Capture.JPG
No with a lift they wont rub at all with 35s or 37s.. they even took 37s with no lift and cut the bottom piece of the fender out and ran 37s and tested it on the flex trailer at the show last weekend and it cleared. or they even took
FB_IMG_1520229713041.jpg
FB_IMG_1520207558873.jpg
received_1829153163803774 (1).jpeg
FB_IMG_1520207558873.jpg
received_1829153163803774 (1).jpeg
the the bottom piece of the fender off and put a 2 inch mopar lift and heres 40s on it with no rubbing. so 37s have no problem with the lift. sorry it posted the photo twice

Bluegoose972

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Firecracker Red, 1966 Mustang Convertible (rebuilding)
Seeing these rigs just makes me more impatient! LOL

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
It says its a 2 but it been raising it 3 inches. I guess they are taking in consideration for settling and putting extra weight of after market bumpers adding a winch. because everyone i have seen looks more like 3 .Heres one someone posted on here that did the Mopar 2 with 37s and you can tell it looks more like 3 not 2. because the Rubicon express spacer lift thats a 2 looks like it a lot less wheel well then this does. this loks like its 3
Mopar lift.jpg
inches lifted

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I think with the regular fenders 35s would look fine. The high fender flares look like there is room for 35s with no lift and may have a large gap if you lift it.
Here you go 35s with the 2. inch lift
my jeep wheels if i had this pretty color here 35s with lift.jpeg

Sponsored

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
It says its a 2 but it been raising it 3 inches. I guess they are taking in consideration for settling and putting extra weight of after market bumpers adding a winch. because everyone i have seen looks more like 3 .Heres one someone posted on here that did the Mopar 2 with 37s and you can tell it looks more like 3 not 2. because the Rubicon express spacer lift thats a 2 looks like it a lot less wheel well then this does. this loks like its 3
Mopar lift.jpg
inches lifted
It’s actually a 2 inch lift not 3 inches...

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
It’s actually a 2 inch lift not 3 inches...
I know what it says it is a 2 but i have seen about 3 of them in person and talked to a lot of people on here. All the ones i saw at a dealership that has a after market department at their dealership said and you can tell they are getting about almost 3 inches out of the lift. I didn't say it was 3 i said its a 2 but when they have measured before and after its close to 3 inches on the Mopar lift. it looks like Mopar is taking in consideration if you put a heavy after market bumper and winch and lights like a lot of people will they dont want it dropping below 2 inches. Look at the photos of the ones on here and the ones of the 2 inch by Rubicon express. theirs is a 2 even though its a spacer lift you can tell the Mopar is taller.If you were at the show 2 weeks ago at the TMS in Texas you would have seen several there also with the Mopar lift and you can see its lifting it more then 2 inches

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I know what it says it is a 2 but i have seen about 3 of them in person and talked to a lot of people on here. All the ones i saw at a dealership that has a after market department at their dealership said and you can tell they are getting about almost 3 inches out of the lift. I didn't say it was 3 i said its a 2 but when they have measured before and after its close to 3 inches on the Mopar lift. it looks like Mopar is taking in consideration if you put a heavy after market bumper and winch and lights like a lot of people will they dont want it dropping below 2 inches. Look at the photos of the ones on here and the ones of the 2 inch by Rubicon express. theirs is a 2 even though its a spacer lift you can tell the Mopar is taller.If you were at the show 2 weeks ago at the TMS in Texas you would have seen several there also with the Mopar lift and you can see its lifting it more then 2 inches
Have you seen any without aftermarket wheels? 35’s (which I have installed) and 37’s raise the vehicle slightly with or without the lift.

The lift itself only raises the vehicle 2 inches.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon

This would lead me to think that they do not intend for that to be allowed in any financing, even if it is not through FCA although they may not be able to stop it. But this definitely seems to be worded to not allow the dealership to install these particular type of kits prior to the new owner taking delivery.[there are so many dealerships everywhere that puts the lifts and wheels and tires on and sells them. there not going lose out on that. thats a money maker for them. they can double the cost of what it cost to do it yourself at a shop somewhere else and they know it. they want you to add it to your deal. they make twice the amount and then you finace it for about 72 months ao make more money that way to. and for someone who doesn't want to spend the money up front and keep their money in their pocket its a win win for both of you

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Have you seen any without aftermarket wheels? 35’s (which I have installed) and 37’s raise the vehicle slightly with or without the lift.

The lift itself only raises the vehicle 2 inches.
I got pics of 35s with no lift or 35s with lifts which one do you want me to post ? And i got pics with 37s with no lift not hitting in the front on the flex trailer at the show also and i got pics of 2.5 lift with 40s. on both of them they took the bottom part of the fender off. want to see those too ?
Sponsored