Dbwy

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Jammer,
Can you tell me where you found that pic of the white rubicon with the white top and rubicon express in the background? I’d like to get details and find more pics of that one.
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Yes they sent me that picture it's Rubicon Express if you want to see one more picture of it go to their Facebook page Rubicon Express

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Jammer,
Can you tell me where you found that pic of the white rubicon with the white top and rubicon express in the background? I’d like to get details and find more pics of that one.
Heres a front photo of it from one of the shows they had it at. Are tyou hinking about doing a 2 inch spacer lift with theirs ? I am thinking about going with it or doing the 2.5 skyjacker with coils and shocks for about 150 more over that one at 399/ either way it will be good. with the spacer lift you can keep the stock ride and on the new JL its got really good coils and shocks so theirs nothing wrong with keeping the stock ride on the JL. Also go to you tube and theirs a veido of them driving it in the snow too. or any questions call them at 877 367 7824

Rubicon Express 37s 2 spacer lift.jpg

Dbwy

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thanks. I love the rims/tires, and the stance. I’m leaning towards the spacer lift. I’ll probably go with that until I can do a king set up or Coilovers. But yeah, I’ll probably just go with the spacer lift for now. Thanks again for the info!

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Thanks. I love the rims/tires, and the stance. I’m leaning towards the spacer lift. I’ll probably go with that until I can do a king set up or Coilovers. But yeah, I’ll probably just go with the spacer lift for now. Thanks again for the info!
What color is you JL ? Also ready lift has the 2.5 spacer lift out now and skyjacker has their 2.5 lift with coils and shocks for just 550 instead of 399 for the Rubicon 2 spacer lift.
Ready link 2.5 spacer lift.jpg
Heres ready lifts 2.5 spacer lift

Dbwy

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
That one looks good too. Mine is white (haven't taken delivery yet). It's similarly optioned to the rubicon express white one. Which lift are you going with? I've had rubicon express in the past, and have been happy with them. I'm not sold on the skyjacker lift...

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
One good thing is Rubicon Express is owned by 4 parts if they put it on and you have any warranty issues they can warranty and take care of the right there with the labor if you buy one over the internet and have somebody put it on and it messes up warranty issues then you got to pay labor again they quoted me four wheel parts out the door 9:50 with alignment to install that one ReadyLift is 2.5 Skyjacker has a 2.5 with coils and shocks it's like 550 1200 out the door I'm thinking about keeping the stock ride there's nothing wrong with the JL stock ride JK was different JL has great sharks and great Springs

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
That one looks good too. Mine is white (haven't taken delivery yet). It's similarly optioned to the rubicon express white one. Which lift are you going with? I've had rubicon express in the past, and have been happy with them. I'm not sold on the skyjacker lift...
I do like Rubicon also and if you go to 4 wheel parts to have them install it at least you have a warranty if something goes wrong with them. I do like the Mopar one also a lot probably because its sits a lot higher and its notice able to me and i bet you would fill the difference too
. I am also trying to see if the dealer that i am ordering my JL from can talk to service and get it cheaper for me. he said he would.try to get me something on it that would be nice. if i can.

Allamericantowing

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU, One tons, 37 inch tires
3.5” Metal Cloak Lift with 37 in tires, 5:38 gears and 8 spd trans. Drives and rides like a dream.

60351FE4-7DDF-457F-BFD4-55C5C7564DDF.jpeg

B7299261-694B-49B7-B802-8AE847CBCED5.jpeg

Sponsored

Allamericantowing

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU, One tons, 37 inch tires
Hard to say at this point. We will know more once we see the gearing with the 8 speed. I suspect re-gearing would be necessary for optimal performance, but you won't need to go as tall as you would have to go in the past. 4.56 will probably be enough with the 8-speed if it comes with 3.73's like we believe.
I have 37 inch tires and run 5:38 gears with the 8 speed auto and there in no noticible difference in acceleration or power over stock.

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Uh yeah these new motors like RPM's -- if you're gonna open up to regear at all I'd just go 5.13 or 5.38 or nothing.

Trying to match tire size proportionally doesn't account for extra wind drag from sitting higher or the additional rotating mass of bigger tires.

Plus something people rarely consider is that *as a percentage* the jumps in ratios become smaller and smaller the deeper you gear - IOW an increase from 4:1 to 5:1 is less than a jump from 3:1 to 4:1 (using whole numbers for easy math) - the former being an increase of 1/4 while the latter is an increase of 1/3
Sponsored