Sponsored

JL Wrangler interior photos!

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
[QUOTE="bilash31, post: 26960, member]Not sure if you were expecting that but no, 2 door wranglers never had a split back seat.[/QUOTE]
They damn well should. Plus, the front passenger seat should fold flat, for both .
How hard would that be ??

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)
There is a Willy’s Jeep Easter Egg on the Center hump of the rear floor. Hadn’t seen this mentioned before. If it was then in the words of the famous church lady. “Oh...never mind”.

43C7C243-0B0E-4817-9DE6-8CD18FDC621F.png

Sponsored

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
There is a Willy’s Jeep Easter Egg on the Center hump of the rear floor. Hadn’t seen this mentioned before. If it was then in the words of the famous church lady. “Oh...never mind”.

That's molded into the rubber mats if you get them. If not, you won't see it.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Cupholder observation:

Between the two cup holders - is that slotted so that a phone can fit in easier? If so, genius design. We all stick our phones in the cupholder and it bangs around and is sloppy. But a rectangular opening between the two? Nice. Can fit in there and not get in the way.
One of the reveal videos stated that the cup holder slot was there for the over-sized key fob!

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
It seems that the trench cover is likely to be rolled back (perhaps the feature of relaxation of the back area).
The picture also shows that the rear seating area is divided into two parts.
A youtube video shows the covers being flipped over. They appeared to have some kind of interior stiffener panel inside. Not floppy.

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS

If this is the cloth interior how come there's no cup holders on the floor?

Ryan_Barnes

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Rubicon Unlimited, 2018 Rubicon Unlimited
If this is the cloth interior how come there's no cup holders on the floor?
I saw another poster with a Rubicon with no floor cup holders, just shallow ‘trays’ that were useless. But the manual and all the videos I’ve seen showed them. I’m confused

Sponsored

Ryan_Barnes

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will withold my hatred; I am hoping that it actually has a purpose such as helping to keep water or dust out.
It does. I watched a video in which the designer said they put spray nozzles in the cab and subjected it to a 24hr washdown. All buttons on the dash and the uconnect were designed to survive a rain. I don’t know why Jeep doesn’t point this out it’s a good selling point.

Ryan_Barnes

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys, I have been very pleased with the majority of new features on the JL (Easy fold down windshield, solid full roll cage, zipperless soft top, etc.) but there have been a few design features that have just been very puzzling almost like what were they thinking (bottom of soft top side windows not aligning with door windows, position of side markers on front fenders). Being this is an interior thread, I was wondering if anyone else was bothered by the non symmetric integration of the dash center stack? I think the dash would be much more aesthetically pleasing if the surface where the start/stop button is installed was flush with the the grab bar and climate control surround or vice versa. Another item of concern for me is that the rearview mirror is mounted to the A pillar as opposed to the windshield, and there doesn't appear to be any room to install a traditional CB radio. Thoughts?

JL_Interior.JPG
The flush transition section was put there as an official unofficial place to mount your CB handset. Sort of an Easter egg by the interior design team. I heard it in an interview on Utube somewhere.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
It can never be symetrical unless it has 2 stering wheels and your twin is driving the right one. Nope doesn't bother me.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
I saw another poster with a Rubicon with no floor cup holders, just shallow ‘trays’ that were useless. But the manual and all the videos I’ve seen showed them. I’m confused
Cloth has them on the floors and leather has them in the armrest along with the useless change trays. The change tray does have a nice slot that could be used for something like holding a phone while charging though.
Sponsored