JL Wrangler interior photos!

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
I think he's referring to the perforation in the front seats. But I think that's due to ventilated seats?
Yes that's it. There are several zig-zag lines of no perforations on the front seats, creating a pattern. The rear seats lack that pattern (or even a simulation of it). Sorry, but it makes it looks like one bought the front seats at Macys and the rear sets at Gimbels. ;)
Sponsored

eric.frederich

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURubicon
Is the color on the dash an option? I plan on getting mine wrapped as soon as I get it. If that's the case I'll have to order a white one so it won't clash with my wrap color.

Also does the aggressive hood come standard in the Rubicon?... Or is that an option too?

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Is the color on the dash an option? I plan on getting mine wrapped as soon as I get it. If that's the case I'll have to order a white one so it won't clash with my wrap color.

Also does the aggressive hood come standard in the Rubicon?... Or is that an option too?
Not 100% sure on the dash yet. There are two different vented hoods..... it seems like one version for the V6 and the other for the 2L Turbo

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
I would assume so. Other Jeeps have this “stitching” on the dash but its really just soft plastic instead of leather.
Are you sure....?!?!?!?

Pic from Admins post today!

Wrangler_Overland_002.jpg

Gotta see to believe :movember: One thing for sure is that there ARE dash options!!!!

Sponsored

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Been looking to see if there is any indication of better head room ( I hit my head on soundbar sticking out off of JK), anyone see anything to confirm early rumors of more room?

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I ordered a granite crystal metallic clear coat JLU Rubicon with the Heritage Tan / Black interior. Thoughts on how that combo will look after seeing pictures?

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a granite crystal metallic clear coat JLU Rubicon with the Heritage Tan / Black interior. Thoughts on how that combo will look after seeing pictures?
That combo will look very dirty if all goes well. :cwl::cwl::cwl:

:jk:

Just kidding. That'll look amazing and classic.

(I'm actually NOT kidding) :beer:

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
That combo will look very dirty if all goes well. :cwl::cwl::cwl:

:jk:

Just kidding. That'll look amazing and classic.

(I'm actually NOT kidding) :beer:
Hoping so... a bit nervous. But I think the light tan with the dark granite crystal should look good -- especially with silver dash.

coolhand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7
Whats your thoughts on how water proof/resistent this dash is? I recently sold my CJ7 :( and never worried about being caught in a T-storm. How are the current JK's? What's your thoughts on the JL? A JL is in my future and I know the wife would love some heated seats but I am a little nervous about what a heavy rain :rain: could do to these electronics.

Sponsored

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
Whats your thoughts on how water proof/resistent this dash is? I recently sold my CJ7 :( and never worried about being caught in a T-storm. How are the current JK's? What's your thoughts on the JL? A JL is in my future and I know the wife would love some heated seats but I am a little nervous about what a heavy rain :rain: could do to these electronics.
JLs like current JKs can take light rain but don't plan on hosing off your dash or survive in heavy rain for an extended period. You may get lucky but in a modern Jeep its risky. I seen peeps that just gotta keep the top off have a rain jacket or small tarp in storage to throw over dash.

Last edited:

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Well they finally made the Iphone waterproof-ish, so let's hope Jeep retained the rain resistant and hose out interior.

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 1989 Toyota standard cab pickup
I like the reverse lock out on the shift lever.
I wish my JK had that feature. Too easy to hit reverse when shifting from 5th to 6th. I've been driving sticks for decades and never had a problem unintentionally hitting reverse, but I think it's a six speed issue, you're pushing to the right to hit 5th and 6th and if you aren't careful, that can mean you've gone a hair to far and hit reverse when shifting from 5th to 6th. Nothing like grinding the gears at 65 MPH. I could see the same situation with reverse by 1st, pulling over for 1st and 2nd and accidentally hitting reverse. Glad to see they addressed this issue.
Sponsored