Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

For the Geneva Motor Show, Jeep rolled out a few JL Wranglers, including this one in Ocean Blue fitted with some Mopar parts (2-inch lift kit, snorkel, wheels, grille, graphics).

Photos and videos:

jl-wrangler-oceanblue-mopar-parts.jpg

180306_Jeep_Ginevra_10.jpg

blue1.png

blue2.png

blue3.png
Sponsored

RubiBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
For the Geneva Motor Show, Jeep rolled out a few JL Wranglers, including this one in Ocean Blue fitted with some Mopar parts (2-inch lift kit, snorkel, wheels, grille, graphics).

Photos and videos:

blue1.png

blue2.png

blue3.png
WOW!!!!! That ocean blue is going to be so worth this excruciating wait :involve: Thanks for sharing @JAY

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
that is a sweet color!

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray,Rubicon,Manual,1974 Jensen Interceptor.previously 2007 Steel blue JKU,2010 Stone white JKU,2013 JKU Rock Lobster,Sahara,
Not sure they did the Jeep a favour by putting the lift but not giving it larger wheels(even if they are MOPAR accessory wheels) but as with anything Jeep,it’s all down to personal taste, one thing I think everyone on this forum will agree with is that the bumpers on the front are absolutely horrible, as are the mud flaps in front of the side steps,I am assuming these are all requirements for passing European pedestrian certification but what a shame. One thing I would be curious about is the mirrors have either a reflector of turn signal integrated into them,might be something we can swap out if it’s an active turn signal? leather seat covers are interesting, they are really covering what the aftermarket provided with the JK ,which is fine, we would all want to buy MOPAR if we can,but let's see how the pricing compares. Blue does look good even with all the “distractions” attached to it!…:bandit:

Joltes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1969 VW Beetle
Vehicle Showcase
I like the Ocean blue. It definitely has a purple cast to it in some angles, but it is also too close in color to many of the JK wranglers that I see on the road. A color closer to chief would have been up my alley, as I have yet to see that one on the road. I'm glad I went with StingGray.

Sponsored

Upek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2d
The 2.2 4-zylinder diesel is with 200hp, 450Nm, 8,9sec to 100km/h, 8,2l/100km Diesel

The 2.0 4-zylinder takes 10,2l/100km (270hp, 400Nm)

Upek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2d
some more pictures...

the front bumper must be a mistake...horrible

IMG_2430.JPG

IMG_2431.JPG

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2435.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_2438.JPG

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Jeep JLR

Photos and videos:

blue1.png

blue2.png

blue3.png
What the heck is that? Do you know of anybody in their right mind that would ford a stream and need a snorkel with those interstate highway tires? What kind of dumb ass went into thinking that presentation up?

Sponsored

Steve_South

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
isuzu dmx, prado landcruiser
Something is off with european version. The bumpers expose more of the bottom of the front grill. Are they thinner or set lower?

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
Interesting the Euro Rubicon doesnt have the raised front fenders and it appears ALL of their Wranglers have the front bumper caps. Europeans are too sophisticated for mud on the bumpers...lol.

Also the seats on the Ocean Blue Sahara are MOPAR seat covers? I noticed the exposed zippers so assume so.

Cowboy JK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 2dr JK Sahara
Am I the only one who sees the huge dent around the lower door hinge? I have seen this
same thing in person on dealer lots.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Which door has the dent, viewing on phone and can’t see it?
The snorkel is kind of big, but just about every SUV in Africa and Saudi Arabia have then with a extra in filter, I have even seen oil bath filters on the diesels which most are. These are the only two country’s that I’ve been to but in sure there are others. UN Vehicles too
Sponsored