Sponsored

JL Wrangler Build and Price Configurator now available on Jeep.com!

Stuweeks

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
How can I add heated seats without having to add the entire cold weather group?
Sponsored

Jljordann922

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7Z06/CHARGER
My Rubi JLU just crossed the 50K mark....SMH:surprised:

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
How did you manage that? I got my two door Rubi at $43,270 and that is without knowing the hardtop option nor the turbo engine.

Thank You for the link. I just built my JL Rubi and net price was 46,460, not as bad as I was expecting. If I went with another 4 door it was up at 52,760
3F3DAEB0-27F5-40CE-B47E-F670E988BADB.jpeg

Or this

B069AB2E-BA93-4C94-91D0-30EF754B6FE4.jpeg

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Wow, Selec-Trac is only a $595 option on Sahara!

Also on Sport, when you add limited slip diff, you get an upgraded rear axle and All-Terrain tires for only $595. The limited slip alone on JK was $495.

Indio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep TJ, 1985 Jeep CJ-7, 1972 Series III Land Rover
Occupation
Procrastinator
Wow, Selec-Trac is only a $595 option on Sahara!

Also on Sport, when you add limited slip diff, you get an upgraded rear axle and All-Terrain tires for only $595. The limited slip alone on JK was $495.
Yes noticed that. Hoping the Jeep site is accurate and as you mentioned $595 for "limited slip" option includes the Dana 44 rear axle as noted in the "details" menu for that item.

One thing though - for the Sport I am not seeing an option to select a hardtop. I hope the base Sport is available with hardtop option.

Reactions: YSL

Sponsored

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Yes noticed that. Hoping the Jeep site is accurate and as you mentioned $595 for "limited slip" option includes the Dana 44 rear axle as noted in the "details" menu for that item.

One thing though - for the Sport I am not seeing an option to select a hardtop. I hope the base Sport is available with hardtop option.
None of the JLU trims have the Hardtop option online yet. I only see the dual top option. Hardtop will be available on base Sport for $1,095. Dual top is not an option on Sport, only Sport S and higher trims.

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Jeep JLR
The wheels for the Sport and S are horrible...even the optional ones. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Exactly, my first aftermarket purchase is AEV or Rugged Ridge wheels.

Sponsored

SuperSanta503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
You should try the Google Ultron browser, NASA uses it.

I would love a behind the scenes look at how they are developing the site, making changes, and what they are using to host it. Also curious if they are using containers and if so, on what platform?

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Is this build configurator stressing anyone else out?? I'm having a hard time justifying $44k for a 2dr Rubicon configured the way I want, but I'm also having a hard time removing options to get me to the price I want. I have the funds to purchase it with all the options, but $45k for a softop 2dr Wrangler(Moral dilemma):headbang:

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
It’s all about choices.

Looking at getting it below invoice here, but realized with this vehicle there’s not that much difference between invoice in retail.

Is this build configurator stressing anyone else out?? I'm having a hard time justifying $44k for a 2dr Rubicon configured the way I want, but I'm also having a hard time removing options to get me to the price I want. I have the funds to purchase it with all the options, but $45k for a softop 2dr Wrangler(Moral dilemma):headbang:
Sponsored