JL Wrangler Australia

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Fabulous! Did you get the limited slip differential?
Sponsored

Muddog17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only the JL 2 door Sport S - what more do I need!
Occupation
Self emplyed
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Joe,

I didn't get the LSD. I have previously owned a TJ and it was fine without one. I don't do any really hard stuff or play in really deep stuff where it might come in useful just mainly dirt track and the like.

Having said that the other reason I didn't go with a LSD is in the future I might add some air lockers if I lean towards the harder trails later on. I unfortunately do not get a lot of time to go off road.

devaka

First Name
Devaka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hi Guys
Can anyone confirm on the availability of the WARN winch and WARN winch plate that can be bolted to JL Rubicon? I looked online and couldn't find anything.

Supaman

First Name
Taha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prado
Hi Guys
Can anyone confirm on the availability of the WARN winch and WARN winch plate that can be bolted to JL Rubicon? I looked online and couldn't find anything.
Arb would have those but there would be a wait for it as they still haven’t revived jl parts from the US. or you would need to go on USA site like quadratec that deliver internationally.

Supaman

First Name
Taha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prado
I was at Jeep today finishing off paper work for my rubicon and I was told but my close mate/ dealer that I should be a bit patient and wait for the 2020 plate that are coming in November -dec that would come with the adoptive cruise control - emergency brake assist and lane assist that would have a lot more valve than the 2019 model .
We waited for this long already it June now if we had it in February as we should have I wouldn’t even care but 4-5month won’t hurt especially if your going to keep the Jeep for 5 yrs or more and have all those extra features . So i took the advice as hard it was and waiting for a 2020 plate and if going for the diesel it’s the first time in the jl wrangler any issue recall the 2020 would have been updated . At least I would have it before the yr starts and see what gear / lift kits mopar are coming with an arb/aev because now theres no right hand drive lift kit available especially for the 2.2 diesel . So hopefully by than everything would be a bit clearer and have a few options to chose from . Looks like my trip to the high country is going to be delayed . What do use think ??

Sponsored

EMO494

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, JL wrangler on order
I was at Jeep today finishing off paper work for my rubicon and I was told but my close mate/ dealer that I should be a bit patient and wait for the 2020 plate that are coming in November -dec that would come with the adoptive cruise control - emergency brake assist and lane assist that would have a lot more valve than the 2019 model .
We waited for this long already it June now if we had it in February as we should have I wouldn’t even care but 4-5month won’t hurt especially if your going to keep the Jeep for 5 yrs or more and have all those extra features . So i took the advice as hard it was and waiting for a 2020 plate and if going for the diesel it’s the first time in the jl wrangler any issue recall the 2020 would have been updated . At least I would have it before the yr starts and see what gear / lift kits mopar are coming with an arb/aev because now theres no right hand drive lift kit available especially for the 2.2 diesel . So hopefully by than everything would be a bit clearer and have a few options to chose from . Looks like my trip to the high country is going to be delayed . What do use think ??
I ordered the diesel and I got 2 inch lift as option

Supaman

First Name
Taha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prado
I ordered the diesel and I got 2 inch lift as option
Nice!! Do you know what liftkit it is ?? Is it the mopar lift ?? Is it rated for the diesel as the diesel is 180kg heavier than petrol version . Because it not on the Jeep mopar accessories page . If u can share a link or pic that would be appreciated . Thank mate

I was wrong it does come with forward collision warning plus . (AEB) . My Order is still on it way and waiting for a test drive if there’s a lift kit for the diesel Will see when that happen I will make my finally decision.
2020 are not that far off. It was February and look it June it came quick nov-dec around the corner .
Congrats on the jl . How was the test drive ??

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon

Must watch video, it finally arrived boys

Pls subscribe. For update on new trips and video
thanks for the video buddy,

So keen on my Rubicon arriving.. Apparently its already built and should be on a boat by now... After seeing what our spec is... To do list.. front bar to fenders bit is going asap. Rear bar... Will need to source a steel bar that factory rear bar doesnt look great and where is my tow hitch going to go (Heading to SEMA in november, might have to send something back haha) Winch will be asap, WARN Zeon platinum 10s i think so will need a winch plate asap and then hopefully the mopar 2" lift if we get it soon and some bigger tyres for sure because I can lol...

I can unfortunately see a lot of money going into this car =/

Supaman

First Name
Taha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prado
thanks for the video buddy,

So keen on my Rubicon arriving.. Apparently its already built and should be on a boat by now... After seeing what our spec is... To do list.. front bar to fenders bit is going asap. Rear bar... Will need to source a steel bar that factory rear bar doesnt look great and where is my tow hitch going to go (Heading to SEMA in november, might have to send something back haha) Winch will be asap, WARN Zeon platinum 10s i think so will need a winch plate asap and then hopefully the mopar 2" lift if we get it soon and some bigger tyres for sure because I can lol...

I can unfortunately see a lot of money going into this car =/
Your right about some money being spent on it for sure to fix there stuff ups in the first place .

You can order the rubicon rear steel bar from the USA straight bolt on our rear bar is rubbish need to cut the bar for a tow hitch like the jk what where they thinking and relocate the number plate to the tire just dnt know why they didn’t get the steel rear bar . This country has a high demand for towing FCA needs someone to really wake them up and remind them which country there investing in.

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Your right about some money being spent on it for sure to fix there stuff ups in the first place .

You can order the rubicon rear steel bar from the USA straight bolt on our rear bar is rubbish need to cut the bar for a tow hitch like the jk what where they thinking and relocate the number plate to the tire just dnt know why they didn’t get the steel rear bar . This country has a high demand for towing FCA needs someone to really wake them up and remind them which country there investing in.
At least give the option for the steel rear bar / tow hitch.

My dealer still says there is no news on the genuine tow hitch yet... this is something im hoping to install asap as i'll need to tow asap.. I have a camper trailer down in Jindabyne im using for the snow season... I'll have to keep using my current car until I can get a hitch for the new rubicon... sigh... wish these things were sorted already..

Sponsored

Invech

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl Rubicon
I asked dealer to install towbar before deliver to me, dont know yet if they are genuine Mopar.
I have steel rear bar ready and ordered right size number plate

Supaman

First Name
Taha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prado
At least give the option for the steel rear bar / tow hitch.

My dealer still says there is no news on the genuine tow hitch yet... this is something im hoping to install asap as i'll need to tow asap.. I have a camper trailer down in Jindabyne im using for the snow season... I'll have to keep using my current car until I can get a hitch for the new rubicon... sigh... wish these things were sorted already..

Yeah very delayed Jeep Australia that why I made the choice to what for the 2020 plate at least by than they should have all the mopar accessories or even different option to choice from in the Australian market .

jwas

First Name
Jwas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Since we waited so long for JL, thought to wait for some more time to get MY20. Had a word with local dealer and as per him, we may get MY20 only by second quarter or mid 2020. This is because there is a overall delay in fulfilling JLR demands. As of now and as per him, there is no update from FCA on this. Bit confused after hearing this. any idea when we can get some official communication on the same ? This will really help to decide whether to place the order now or wait..:facepalm:

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

Must watch video, it finally arrived boys

Pls subscribe. For update on new trips and video
Wow, that's a great looking Rubi! Glad to see the offer those wheels down there. I've got them on mine and love them! I'm also glad to see the way they did the front bumper. I thought you guys were going to get the one the Europeans got with the massive underbite. (On the plus side, it could be used for a nice beach bench!). Congrats! That thing is a beauty! Can't wait to see you post some pics out in the rough!

Kezza

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y62
Since we waited so long for JL, thought to wait for some more time to get MY20. Had a word with local dealer and as per him, we may get MY20 only by second quarter or mid 2020. This is because there is a overall delay in fulfilling JLR demands. As of now and as per him, there is no update from FCA on this. Bit confused after hearing this. any idea when we can get some official communication on the same ? This will really help to decide whether to place the order now or wait..:facepalm:
hmmm dealer wants to sell cars today, not in a years time. not sure you can put much faith in that sale pitch.
Sponsored