Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y62
Jl wrangler 2door Australia spec
Short video .
Is this your one?
those slider/steps looks like the mopar option, the same as what the Rubicon in Aust should get.
Plus it got a Hard top, thats another option as is the stereo with the sub.

rogisilva

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Rotadyne.com.au
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR OB
Occupation
Design Development Manager
So I dropped by Essendon Jeep to get update on the delivery date.

My JLUR was made on 20th of March and now "In Shipping" and will most probably arrive in Australia end of May for June delivery.

Also saw 4 JLUR as mentioned earlier. They are owned by Jeep Australia and are here for compliance testing. They don't have the steel bumper but got the front parking sensor like Overland/UK Rubicon.

More interestingly all of them got the UK spec transfercase with 4High Auto.

Not sure if it's a good thing or we are getting shortchanged once Australian spec Rubicon gets delivered.
The Wranglers sent here for compliance testing might not necessarily be the Australian spec. They could have simply shipped EU spec JLURs to get them here quicker. Even the demo models had a couple things, including badging that were off (some had Sahara badging)…

As far as I am aware the delay for the Rubi was because of the steel bumper re-design... if they were just going to add the plastic bumper than what is the point of the delay???

Either way I am confused and worried. I want my Steel bumpered Rubi with rock track.....

Supaman

First Name
Taha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prado
Is this your one?
those slider/steps looks like the mopar option, the same as what the Rubicon in Aust should get.
Plus it got a Hard top, thats another option as is the stereo with the sub.
Nah it not mine that how it is stock standard to be honest that what jeep dealer did its been in the show room for about 2 weeks now look quite good for a sport
Rims , rock slider and bonnet big improvement to the jk sport and much nicer than the American spec unfortunately only thing watered down is the rubi model in Australia and now for this steel bar issue hope we get the same one or else that my last straw Or I expect a better price with out it order on online for the mopar but on the spec sheet it should come with it so hope they deliver .

Kezza

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y62
Nah it not mine that how it is stock standard to be honest that what jeep dealer did its been in the show room for about 2 weeks now look quite good for a sport
Rims , rock slider and bonnet big improvement to the jk sport and much nicer than the American spec unfortunately only thing watered down is the rubi model in Australia and now for this steel bar issue hope we get the same one or else that my last straw Or I expect a better price with out it order on online for the mopar but on the spec sheet it should come with it so hope they deliver .
So i just noticed that jeep Aust has a 'May 2019 ' buyers guide.
https://www.jeep.com.au/content/dam/cross-regional/apac/jeep/en_au/pdfs/MY19_JL_BG-v05.pdf
the 'HD slider steps' are std on the Sport 2 door, overland 2 door and the 4door rubicon.
the wheels are stock
the subwoofer comes with the option stereo, the hardtop is an option.

the tan interior and green are still listed.. so not sure about that dealer who said the tan was not available. unless they were looking at the overland?

Sponsored

Alamein.sajib

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker RED JLUR
So i just noticed that jeep Aust has a 'May 2019 ' buyers guide.
https://www.jeep.com.au/content/dam/cross-regional/apac/jeep/en_au/pdfs/MY19_JL_BG-v05.pdf
the 'HD slider steps' are std on the Sport 2 door, overland 2 door and the 4door rubicon.
the wheels are stock
the subwoofer comes with the option stereo, the hardtop is an option.

the tan interior and green are still listed.. so not sure about that dealer who said the tan was not available. unless they were looking at the overland?
Seems like only 2 change were made (to Jan-19 Guide) addition of Ad-Blue tank details (capacity etc) and update to Approach/Breakover and Departure angle for Rubicon (now reflects same as USA)

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
My dealer at Warwick Farm told me that. I have ordered a Mojito, Sport S, with hard top and Limited slip differential and tan seats. He called to say no tan seats.

rogisilva

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Rotadyne.com.au
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR OB
Occupation
Design Development Manager
Saw this on JeepAustralia Instagram page.. This is in Tasmania... I can't tell if that's the UK spec bumper or a new redesigned steel bumper... it doesn't seem to have the sensors on it, but apart from that it just looks like the UK bumper...

If it is the UK plastic bumper then it still isn't the AU spec.

AuspecJeep.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeep@Aus

Jeep@Aus

First Name
JJJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Friends , Does anyone has a clear idea of when the MY20 order banks open? We been hearing conflicting reports ranging from 1st Jul , from Oct and one sales guy even said that they will ship the MY20s only after all the MY19s has been sold which is a lot of bs. Anyone knows clearly when i should place the order so that i can get the MY20. Saying that , i really wanted the Rubi yesterday and if someone promises me a delivery in the next month or so , am all in ..However by the looks of it even if i place an order this month, i was told to wait around Oct, Nov. If so,why not wait for 1 more month and get a MY20 made registered after 1st Jan as well? Dilemma ...

KruzJL

First Name
Krunal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL 2019
Cracked my windscreen on my JL in 3 weeks , getting another one in Sydney is a mission

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Cracked my windscreen on my JL in 3 weeks , getting another one in Sydney is a mission
were you on the highway when that happened?

When my rubicon comes in, im driving it straight to the shop where im going to Paint protection film the entire car and also put windscreen protection film on as well.... Cracked windows is something i rather try to avoid on this car... =/
Sponsored