JL Wrangler Australia

Kezza

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y62
I paid $66k drive away for a Sting Grey JL Rubicon 3.6 V6 with Lux Pack and Electrical Pack (Aux Pack). I'd upload the contract but have no idea how to do so.
Thanks Avdo, that's a good price for sure. Couple of small differences, and they didn't add the luxury car tax. But your discount is massive. Well done. When the time comes I might order one from your dealer and ship it to Brisbane, I'd still be $5,500 in front, mine's the same as yours except for the colour, white is non metallic and $750.00 Cheaper. Its about $750 to ship a car from Adelaide to Brisbane.
Hell, why don't we all order from this dealer, see what he can do if he gets an order for 50 Rubicons :giggle:
Now that 66k is more like it. still about 3k off what most can get off the patrol or landrcuiser, but this is the kind of deal that can tur

Steve, good to some movement from our local, but $400 discount , better than a poke in the eye, maybe.

i not sure what the LCT limit is , but it must be around 66K, as the quote i got on overland 'just tto see' was 66340.00 (before on roads) and that only ha $2.83 LCT
Sponsored

JJMatar

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Bright White 2020 JLUR
Here you go:

just have a look in the special conditions on the bottom of the page as the JL wasn't loaded into their system yet.
That’s an excellent price Advo!
I’m calling your guy first thing tomorrow morning - it can’t hurt.

I have put down a fully refundable deposit on a Black Unlimited Petrol Rubicon.

We’re getting the leather package, a tow kit installed with electric brakes, they’re also painting all the alloys matte black and filling her up with a tank full of petrol. (Plus the $500 in Mopar accessories)
Drive away price is $71,250 (NSW)

I have been matched with a vehicle and when I spoke with my dealer yesterday he’s still expecting delivery end of April. He has tried to find out more information but all he’s getting is that we’re still on track for around that date.
I know everyone is being told different things and it’s extremely frustrating but there isn’t too much else that we can do but wait.. and whine a little.

Supaman

First Name
Taha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prado
I paid $66k drive away for a Sting Grey JL Rubicon 3.6 V6 with Lux Pack and Electrical Pack (Aux Pack). I'd upload the contract but have no idea how to do so.
That a great price mate spoke to my guy to beat it at Jeep chullora and they couldn’t they said they will loose money if they sell it at 66k the cheapest he could do it for me was $67500 for rubi petrol with all packages pretty close he the dealer advised to go for it .

Can you find out how much he can do the diesel rubi for with luxury pack and tow pack please .
Thank you .

Kezza

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y62
I got a call from the salesman today and he said that my car should be here "around" August.

Since I need a new car by June (current car lease expiring) I'm considering cancelling my contract.

So much hope to own a Jeep but no luck this time :(
so thats for a Rubicon yeah.
bummer,
on the bright side if you cancel, the dealer gets to keep the car in the wait list for them stock or next customer, which could be you 'around Aug ' ;)
and maybe get a better price :P

JJMatar

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Bright White 2020 JLUR
So, after all of the issue with delivery of my car being in August/September I just got a call from the manager and he supplied me with an order number and delivery date.
My Rubicon will be here by mid July and they will supply me with a loan car from mid June till delivery date.

Happy times ahead :)
That’s awesome news! Congratulations! It seems to have worked out for you!
Thank you for your help as well! I’ve spoken to Harrison a few times and he’s given us a great deal! I’m very happy and ready to go ahead.
I want to book it in but haven’t test driven the vehicle (as they’re all on lockdown) and as this deposit will be non refundable I can’t in my right mind sign anything without seeing and driving one first.
Jeep Australia please fix your steering wheel issues so that we can test drive and put deposits down!!
I decided to go with petrol even though diesel will be better for towing, petrol is peppier around town and ultimately the 3.6 is tried and tested. I would be a little worried about being the guinea pig for a diesel especially seeing as they’re already having issues with the simpler things

Sponsored

Kezza

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y62
That’s awesome news! Congratulations! It seems to have worked out for you!
Thank you for your help as well! I’ve spoken to Harrison a few times and he’s given us a great deal! I’m very happy and ready to go ahead.
I want to book it in but haven’t test driven the vehicle (as they’re all on lockdown) and as this deposit will be non refundable I can’t in my right mind sign anything without seeing and driving one first.
Jeep Australia please fix your steering wheel issues so that we can test drive and put deposits down!!
I decided to go with petrol even though diesel will be better for towing, petrol is peppier around town and ultimately the 3.6 is tried and tested. I would be a little worried about being the guinea pig for a diesel especially seeing as they’re already having issues with the simpler things
not sure but Deposits should be refundable. i got told if i ordered and cancelled i get my money back and they likly keep the car to sell anyway as it saves them waiting in the production line.

JJMatar

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Bright White 2020 JLUR
You can always put a clause in the contract "subject to test drive" and "subject to refundable deposit pending test drive"

Harrison is a great guy to deal with and is always happy to answer any questions.
not sure but Deposits should be refundable. i got told if i ordered and cancelled i get my money back and they likly keep the car to sell anyway as it saves them waiting in the production line.
I do agree with you, Harrison has been a pleasure. I spoke to him again today and I just signed (again!) on the dotted line and I’m over the moon!
Now I have the fun of cancelling with my original dealer who is very nice but took two weeks to get a hold of, seems to be very out of the loop (my vehicle is apparently still arriving next month) and who has been telling me for a month that I can’t add the Electrical Group to my order.
Deposit is subject to a test drive and they were happy to do that considering there are none around at the moment.
I suppose in this instance it made it a little more interesting for them because the vehicle is being delivered interstate so I’m not really in a position to just come over and “check out” the car when it arrives.
I do agree that they’d have no problem selling them on if someone cancels.

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
So, after all of the issue with delivery of my car being in August/September I just got a call from the manager and he supplied me with an order number and delivery date.
My Rubicon will be here by mid July and they will supply me with a loan car from mid June till delivery date.

Happy times ahead :)
When did you place your order, feb or march cut off date..

I placed mine in the march cut off date and hoping i still made part of the first rubicon shipment =/ just cant wait to get rid of my current subaru forester... lol

JJMatar

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Bright White 2020 JLUR
Here you go:

just have a look in the special conditions on the bottom of the page as the JL wasn't loaded into their system yet.
I don’t know if I’ve thanked you Avdo. If not, thank you for taking the time out to post the great deal you received with Harrison and giving others the same opportunity
I really appreciate it

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Hey mate,

I placed my order on 26th of February. According to my salesman my car is being built on 25th of May.
Ahh nice, that means we are in the same order batch. My jeep dealership was telling me that all orders are placed on the 15th of every month.

I might email them tomorrow and see if they have any details about my car. I hope its mid july at latest.. would prefer a mid june delivery though haha

Sponsored

Invech

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl Rubicon
Here you go:

Ordered my Rubicon on 18th Jan for $72k, and dealer said it will be here by the end of April.
Maybe cancel my contract if they cant deliver on time, and go with your dealer.

Supaman

First Name
Taha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prado
Hey mate,

I can ask but it could be easier if you call him directly (his name and details are in the contract) and mention my name. I said to him that I was going to show my contract online and that hopefully some business will be coming his way.
Hi mate spoke to Harrison he beat the price for a diesel by $1000 so that good but his all the way in south Australia not worth flying down and driving it back up to Sydney will cost the same in travel cost and I’ll be dealing with these guys up here for servicing and mopar accessories add ons if theres any Lol they will be burning not worth the hassle . But he sure puts pressure on the dealer everywhere in Australia to pull up in pricing .
Thanks again .

JJMatar

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Bright White 2020 JLUR
Ordered my Rubicon on 18th Jan for $72k, and dealer said it will be here by the end of April.
Maybe cancel my contract if they cant deliver on time, and go with your dealer.
I did the same. I’m so tired of being drip fed incorrect information though my previous contact. I placed my order end of January and just cancelled it and reordered with Harrison. He’s been great to deal with.

For your records this is the deal he gave me:
$500 mopar voucher
Black JL petrol rubicon
Leather package
Electrical group
Tow package with redarc electric brakes
Painted black alloys
And delivery to NSW for just over $68k
He beat my original dealer by $3,500 and I’d already got him down a few thousand.

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
I did the same. I’m so tired of being drip fed incorrect information though my previous contact. I placed my order end of January and just cancelled it and reordered with Harrison. He’s been great to deal with.

For your records this is the deal he gave me:
$500 mopar voucher
Black JL petrol rubicon
Leather package
Electrical group
Tow package with redarc electric brakes
Painted black alloys
And delivery to NSW for just over $68k
He beat my original dealer by $3,500 and I’d already got him down a few thousand.
Hey buddy,

just curious into how much that tow package costs? I havent been given a price yet from my dealership, though i feel my dealership gave me a really good price on my rubicon so far anyway.. So many sydney jeep dealerships are just bastards on price.... I dont blame you for going interstate lol

$68550
mojito rubi
lux package
electrical package

and the voucher if we can get it... I know they were saying that the voucher was meant to be for cars ordered before end of march, but delivered before end of april or so which is total rubbish.. So they said we should still get the voucher but honestly, i just want to car asap so i can piss off my current car lol
Sponsored