Sponsored

JL with Mopar beadlock wheels and 2" lift

SoCalRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
How do they make sure the color matches properly?
We went through all the metallic blue paint samples that they had and compared them to the Jeep...it's not an exact match but pretty darn close. Only if you were to hold them up to the side of the Jeep could you tell that they are not an exact exact match.
Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
We went through all the metallic blue paint samples that they had and compared them to the Jeep...it's not an exact match but pretty darn close. Only if you were to hold them up to the side of the Jeep could you tell that they are not an exact exact match.
Would body shops carry the new OBM paint?

Yo Sam

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Altitude
Since a few people have requested pics, thought I would share a few. Had the rings powder coated red. For those interested, tires are 35" Dunlop Fierce Attitude MT. I am VERY impressed with them so far, and ate through the 2 nor'easters we've recently had. She is a little dirty, but isn't that how she is supposed to look? :rock:

lifted1.jpg

lifted2.jpg

lifted3.jpg
Man that is just dog nuts good looking....

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I just can't justify the cost of beadlocks right now.

They seem crazy high for now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PaulNY

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Anyone know the bolt size for my Mopar appearance (non-beadlock) ring bolts? I sorta got part of a tree stuck in between the fake beadlock ring and tire this past weekend, and need to take off the bolts to remove the aforementioned tree parts lol. Yes, I was having a lot of fun kinda making my own trails this past weekend :rock:

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I cant find anyone around me that will fix a flat if i have one. discount tire says they dont work on bead locks at all

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
So I went in to the dealership to have the mopar beadlocks installed and they really botched the job. Apparently, they couldn't figure out how to get a valve stem in these wheels. Since they are still holding on to my wheels until they can figure it out, can anyone provide insight as to how they could have this problem? I know the valve stem should be recessed but they refuse to believe me and are requesting to install extra long valve stems to make sure it sticks out far enough.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Thats way i cant and wont get them here. no one around me will mess with them or change flats if you have one. and i am not going to try to that my self. i sure dont know how to repair a flat on a tire like discount tire does.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Thats way i cant and wont get them here. no one around me will mess with them or change flats if you have one. and i am not going to try to that my self. i sure dont know how to repair a flat on a tire like discount tire does.
It's a legality thing, beadlock wheels are not DOT approved. If mounted in the traditional DOT position, it's just a regular wheel and there should be no reason they can't fix it.

hipfan39

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK 2 door willys, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Welder
Vehicle Showcase
I love these rims...

But wanna know, does this rim throw off the reverse camera lines on the screen

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Okay those are nice I just don't have anybody around me that can fix a flat and break them down if I have a flat. And I'm not going to try to repair flat tire
Sponsored