JL with Mopar beadlock wheels and 2" lift

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Since a few people have requested pics, thought I would share a few. Had the rings powder coated red. For those interested, tires are 35" Dunlop Fierce Attitude MT. I am VERY impressed with them so far, and ate through the 2 nor'easters we've recently had. She is a little dirty, but isn't that how she is supposed to look? :rock:

lifted1.jpg

lifted2.jpg

lifted3.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
PaulNY

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I got them priced, too steep for me!
The only reason I purchased them is because my dealer had a wheel/tire deal I couldn't pass up. The owner gave me a significant discount as they did a photo shoot of my JL lift install, and used it on their website. If not, I probably would have looked aftermarket. I really like them though.

Sponsored

fzdan4256

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi Billet Silver , 6 speed
Since a few people have requested pics, thought I would share a few. Had the rings powder coated red. For those interested, tires are 35" Dunlop Fierce Attitude MT. I am VERY impressed with them so far, and ate through the 2 nor'easters we've recently had. She is a little dirty, but isn't that how she is supposed to look? :rock:

lifted1.jpg

lifted2.jpg

lifted3.jpg
Looks great. Really like the wheels but too much money for me!

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
The only reason I purchased them is because my dealer had a wheel/tire deal I couldn't pass up. The owner gave me a significant discount as they did a photo shoot of my JL lift install, and used it on their website. If not, I probably would have looked aftermarket. I really like them though.
Always a bonus with a new model.. Engo winch will have my Jeep for a week for “engineering” purposes and will set it up with winch and LED’s....

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon

lifted1.jpg

lifted2.jpg

lifted3.jpg
Where can i order those wheels at ? i know they are mopar but i cant find them and how much are they with the red ring ?

OP
OP
PaulNY

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where can i order those wheels at ? i know they are mopar but i cant find them and how much are they with the red ring ?
Here are several sites that have them, and there are many more online. However, I would check with your local dealer and see if they can beat the best deal you can find online.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/simulated-bead-lock-wheel-jeep-wrangler-jk-jl

https://www.moparpartsonsale.com/oe...Ykc-0tBSEvU2odjikFuv9eZr72MY0y1hoCVPYQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/192204404891?rt=nc

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Am I reading that right though $600 a wheel if that's right no way

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
That's not a bad price that's exact one I was looking at black with red trim how does that beadlock work the ring goes on and then doesn't come off at all like when you take the tire off to fix a flat the ring doesn't come off anything doesn't I've never had anything like that I don't know

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
That's not a bad price that's exact one I was looking at black with red trim how does that beadlock work the ring goes on and then doesn't come off at all like when you take the tire off to fix a flat the ring doesn't come off anything doesn't I've never had anything like that I don't know
The main purpose for them is for when you air down for wheeling it allows you to air down crazy low without popping a bead. I'm not ordering my jeep until the end of the year but I think the Mopar beadlocks and the 2 inch lift with 35's is the way I'll go too. I think the 37's would hit the fender with the sway bars disconnected and I'm too old to go any higher than that lol.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
've seen 37s with a 2.5 lift and I said it doesn't hit but who knows but it does look good
Thanks, and they were not cheap. However, I am very pleased with how they turned out.
once the ring is on there you dont have to take it off when changing a flat do you ?
Sponsored