JL with factory LED Option - Reverse LED options

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
In the post where you were showing the LED options on the factory JL with regular tail lights (Not LED) there was talks about using one of your little light bars installed in the rear like maybe on the 3rd brake light and you had a bracket to hold it. You guys mentioned you were going to install it and get back to the forum. Any news on that?

i'm a new JL owner and can't believe how little light output those reverse LED lights put out. I'm better off holding the brake to light up the rear camera and with having newly tinted windows at night it makes it a little difficult to see.

Thanks,
Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Hey Derek,

Thanks for reaching out! I unfortunately don't have an official update for you yet. Our engineering team is working on a slew of off-road lighting products for the JL Wrangler, and we hope to announce several in the next few months.
Sincerely,

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
drock317

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Any update on any new products for the JLs with LEDs?

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Hey Derek,

Thanks for reaching out. I haven't received any official announcements from our engineering team, but I'll be posting the minute I learn of any new releases.

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
@Diode Dynamics are you guys able to make a replacement for the rear red reflectors in the OEM Steel/Plastic bumpers to have a white light for help with rear facing light for backing up? Something with around 400-600 lumens per light so its not overwhelming bright.

The below company made some in red leds but wouldn't be too useful.

https://www.amazon.com/iJDMTOY-Full...rangler+JL&qid=1577994662&s=automotive&sr=1-1

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
@Diode Dynamics are you guys able to make a replacement for the rear red reflectors in the OEM Steel/Plastic bumpers to have a white light for help with rear facing light for backing up? Something with around 400-600 lumens per light so its not overwhelming bright.

The below company made some in red leds but wouldn't be too useful.

https://www.amazon.com/iJDMTOY-Full...rangler+JL&qid=1577994662&s=automotive&sr=1-1
That's a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion! We'll be sure to pass it along to our engineering team!
Sponsored