JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
I hope they expedite your Jeep. 5 1/2 weeks in “I” is crazy. What were they doing?
I sure would like to know. I wasted lots of time trying to get that answer. I may as well been asking my dog.

Update: Just found out it's now in KZ. I should be seeing that window sticker real soon.

Advertisement

Last edited:

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I sure would like to know. I wasted lots of time trying to get that answer. I may as well been asking my dog.

Update: Just found out it's now in KZ. I should be seeing that window sticker real soon.
Oh good Dan KZ means it's basically done. You should be getting it real soon now pal. Iv'e got a feeling it's going to be sooner than later. Jeep monitors these rooms and they don't want unhappy customers writing negative comments. I wouldn't be surprised if you see that bad boy mid next week.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Note to the folks still waiting: It's going to be worth it. People in these rooms said how much the JL blows the doors off the JK and older. They weren't kidding. Wow what a machine. Today I got home from work a little early. I backed my Jeep out of the garage and tried to get a little more accustomed to the car and the incredible amount of things you can explore in the Uconnect system. Just then a thought occurred to me....I haven't taken a car out of the garage to just sit in it since I got my 1st car at 16 years old.

Last edited:

NHBIKINIPEARL

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Bikini Pearl
Occupation
Salon Owner/Stylist
So I finally got my Jeep today. Flew to Boise, Idaho yesterday and the process at Peterson Jeep couldn’t have been simpler and straight forward. Finance didn’t try an upsell on anything even though the technicians put Perma Plate on the front windshield. I had brought my paperwork expecting a battle royal, but we were in and out in 10 minutes!

The girls stayed at the hotel and then we picked them up. Here is Abigail with the Hellayella she picked for our Rubicon Unlimited. Drove 620 miles through Idaho, Oregon, and most of thr way through Nevada towards Arizona today with another 500 in store tomorrow. The Jeep is fantastic and drive great. Love the 6-speed and the LEDs are so worth it. What a fantastic vehicle and so worth the wait. Now my wife may want to sell her minivan and get a Bikini Wrangler.

ED8E9A41-ACE9-4E5F-9FDB-42300F495D98.jpeg
Love this! Congratulations! Enjoy!!!

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed

That is fantastic news!! You will driving it soon and based on my experience, you will love it.

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
So I finally got my Jeep today. Flew to Boise, Idaho yesterday and the process at Peterson Jeep couldn’t have been simpler and straight forward. Finance didn’t try an upsell on anything even though the technicians put Perma Plate on the front windshield. I had brought my paperwork expecting a battle royal, but we were in and out in 10 minutes!

The girls stayed at the hotel and then we picked them up. Here is Abigail with the Hellayella she picked for our Rubicon Unlimited. Drove 620 miles through Idaho, Oregon, and most of thr way through Nevada towards Arizona today with another 500 in store tomorrow. The Jeep is fantastic and drive great. Love the 6-speed and the LEDs are so worth it. What a fantastic vehicle and so worth the wait. Now my wife may want to sell her minivan and get a Bikini Wrangler.

ED8E9A41-ACE9-4E5F-9FDB-42300F495D98.jpeg
Awesome brotha....look at that smile...Hellayella was clearly the right choice...saw you stopped in Kingsman I am from out east but did a tour through that area years ago...great spot

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome brotha....look at that smile...Hellayella was clearly the right choice...saw you stopped in Kingsman I am from out east but did a tour through that area years ago...great spot
She loves it and we are going to tie down the front windshield and wear goggles. Should be good fun.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Chuckandjennr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if it has to due w/ being a Rubicon VS non. B/c I know the Rubicon and some of the other packages, it gets bounced around in Toledo back and forth.
Mine had 32 miles on it - it was also part of an "agreement".... if you know what I mean. I'm not at liberty to say the other words anymore....
Anyway it had a sticker on it that said it went through road trials at the factory and could have up to 35 miles on it.

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
I specifically instructed my dealer to not put ANYTHING on my JLUR when it arrives. My question is, do the back windows of the top come tinted?

jeepdds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Mine had 32 miles on it - it was also part of an "agreement".... if you know what I mean. I'm not at liberty to say the other words anymore....
Anyway it had a sticker on it that said it went through road trials at the factory and could have up to 35 miles on it.

Hahaha.... That non-disclosure type, right?!

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
I specifically instructed my dealer to not put ANYTHING on my JLUR when it arrives. My question is, do the back windows of the top come tinted?
My assumption is on the JLUR and JLUS deep tinted sunscreen is standard

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
I have no idea what this "agreement" is you're referring to. I'm guessing that b/c of all of the recalls on the steering, that it was to check and possibly correct the steering issues before it ever arrived at the dealership.

My JLUR back windows came tinted. They're now darker bc I had my tint guy put 15% all around.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking {filename}

Advertisement

Advertisement