JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
Ha.. All these new Jeeps coming in w/ so few of miles. Mine had 34 miles on it when I picked it up. A friend that ordered one said his was around 22 miles as well. I know few, if any, came from the dealership. They didn't have it very long before I was there. Just the back and forthing I guess.

StacRio

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl 2DR Turbo Sport 2010 Mango Tango JKU 2004 Grand Cherokee
@SPRINKLES I hear ya! I have seen the holding lots with new vehicles and they are massive and they are in long lines or rows. Some of those lots are huge. Who knows what happens from the time it rolls off the assembly line until it is sitting outside your dealer. I think it depends on where the dealer stores the new inventory before they put it on the lot, where the shop is located, and where the showroom is located. Years ago I purchased a new Dodge Neon and it had 6 miles on the OD. And it wasn't a factory order. At the time I also worked for a dealership. The new vehicles came in with all sorts of different miles. But sometimes they let you test drive the vehicles before buying. Although they don't do that with someone's factory order. But other vehicles on the lot were all available for test drives. I also bought a new Mazda that had over 300 miles on it. It was used for test drives and I got a discount for the miles on top of my employee discount.

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Congrats on the new jeep. Nope, you aren't missing anything. The socket for the wipers belongs in the bigger loop in the elastic on the bottom, and the T-50 bit that's loose goes where the socket is. :)
thank you! where is the socket then? lol its a sky one touch

Sponsored

Tabbycat

First Name
Tabitha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon, 2019 Jeep Rub, 1998 Jeep Sahara
Ha.. All these new Jeeps coming in w/ so few of miles. Mine had 34 miles on it when I picked it up. A friend that ordered one said his was around 22 miles as well. I know few, if any, came from the dealership. They didn't have it very long before I was there. Just the back and forthing I guess.
Mine had 17 miles on it when we picked it up.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Mine had 17 miles on it when we picked it up.
Now I am interested in how many mine will have on it when I pick it up Monday morning.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
She came in today, picked her up this evening...so excited

Do have one question tho, in my toolkit to remove the doors/top there was a elastic band missing a tool. There was another hex tool that came in the zip block but wasn’t part of the tool kit (pictured on the side and it’s too small to fit the elastic band).

Any idea if I’m missing something?

F1D362D5-D7A8-4AED-BE83-2A0EFEA1A9BB.jpeg

8493898B-1DCA-4E78-B0F8-D9C590C0C434.jpeg
Congrats Trail, she looks awesome!

Sponsored

HogWld

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2dr Punk'N Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
She came in today, picked her up this evening...so excited

Do have one question tho, in my toolkit to remove the doors/top there was a elastic band missing a tool. There was another hex tool that came in the zip block but wasn’t part of the tool kit (pictured on the side and it’s too small to fit the elastic band).

Any idea if I’m missing something?

F1D362D5-D7A8-4AED-BE83-2A0EFEA1A9BB.jpeg

8493898B-1DCA-4E78-B0F8-D9C590C0C434.jpeg
Congrats on picking it up.
Mine is still sitting in Jessup at the rail yard. It's been there for over a week now. So crazy. Enjoy my friend.

NHBIKINIPEARL

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Bikini Pearl
Occupation
Salon Owner/Stylist
Mine had 4 miles when I picked it up!

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Congrats on picking it up.
Mine is still sitting in Jessup at the rail yard. It's been there for over a week now. So crazy. Enjoy my friend.
It’ll be here soon my brother, the wait was driving me nuts too..specially knowing it was done, eventually it got there and we drove in the storm for an hour to pick up...thankfully it died down to come back and i drove back with no back windows and sky open...still getting used to the ride but I have never been prouder of a vehicle

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, does anyone else shut their tops and close the windows while in the garage? Not because of dust or spiders etc. Just to longer preserve that new car smell? Am I the only one who does this?

Advertisement

Advertisement