Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I just LOVE that color!! Congrats!!!

I'm still waiting on mine. Although I ordered a 2 dr. I'm still keeping my '10 JKU though!
Thanks Stac, if I had a big garage I would have kept my JK. Although after the maiden voyage of my JL I’m not sure that I’d be driving it much so trading in was the best move.

Advertisement

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
So after posting the latest chapter in my saga I received a call from the dealer and the Jeep is at the dealer!! I asked that they put a sold sign on it and do not allow it to be used for test drives. He told me they keep it in a storage lot to keep that from happening. They will be detailing it and I will either fly up Friday morning with my daughter or with my wife and daughters on Sunday depending on if my wife can get the time off Monday and Tuesday. I can finally see the finish line like at the end of a marathon or triathlon. I do appreciate all if you for keeping me in mind during this endeavor. Makes me realize how great the Jeep community is.

AE06846C-6B31-4D6C-9A11-D088109B7A5F.jpeg
I've been looking everyday for this post...congrats!!! and make sure you get a photo of that special girls face when you get it!!!

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Sweet, congrats to those picking up today! :) Every time I see a good picture of biikini blue I wonder if I should get it over ocean blue hehe. It's so shiny.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I've been looking everyday for this post...congrats!!! and make sure you get a photo of that special girls face when you get it!!!
My wife, my two daughters and I are flying up Sunday, although the dealer is closed. They are picking us up from our hotel at 9 and we should be on the road by 10:30 or 11. I am shipping the soft top home and that way there is plenty of toom for everyone.

I will definitely take pics and will make sure I get Abigail’s smiling face with the Jeep.

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
Awesome brother enjoy
My wife, my two daughters and I are flying up Sunday, although the dealer is closed. They are picking us up from our hotel at 9 and we should be on the road by 10:30 or 11. I am shipping the soft top home and that way there is plenty of toom for everyone.

I will definitely take pics and will make sure I get Abigail’s smiling face with the Jeep.
Awesome Brother congrats

Sponsored

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Sounds like a lot of fun...a whole new kind of Jeep adventure, and you don't even have to get it dirty!

Safe journeys! :like: :jk:

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet, congrats to those picking up today! :) Every time I see a good picture of biikini blue I wonder if I should get it over ocean blue hehe. It's so shiny.
I don't think you could go wrong with either.

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
I’ll try to catch up in the morning was going to leave you with some nightly entertainment from my son and dog but it won’t allow me so. Good night all til tomorrow

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)

I’m pumped for you. Hope you guys have a safe trip there and a fun ride home!

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m pumped for you. Hope you guys have a safe trip there and a fun ride home!
So do I. I am sure we will have a great time. I am picking up the windshield straps tomorrow. Can’t take the doors off or switch to the soft top until I get home, but that doesn’t mean I can’t put the windshield down.

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
She came in today, picked her up this evening...so excited

Do have one question tho, in my toolkit to remove the doors/top there was a elastic band missing a tool. There was another hex tool that came in the zip block but wasn’t part of the tool kit (pictured on the side and it’s too small to fit the elastic band).

Any idea if I’m missing something?

F1D362D5-D7A8-4AED-BE83-2A0EFEA1A9BB.jpeg

8493898B-1DCA-4E78-B0F8-D9C590C0C434.jpeg

NHBIKINIPEARL

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Bikini Pearl
Occupation
Salon Owner/Stylist
its your ride request what you want...i requested no dealer decal anywhere on the car...they honored it...they sent pictures with plastic on everything when I picked it up plastic was on screen and interior lights
Wish I had thought of that, I'm taking mine off.

NHBIKINIPEARL

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Bikini Pearl
Occupation
Salon Owner/Stylist
Well son of a gun... My salesman told me yesterday that my Jeep had made it to the Memphis rail yard on Friday, so I was expected at least a week or so before it made it to the dealership. He texted me yesterday evening that it had come in. We are going to pick it up this evening. :woot: I told him to leave the plastic on it. He said he'd do that and leave the sticker on the windshield for me.

Pictures he took:

glph6KN.jpg

U2w1jMo.jpg

te2yejr.jpg

3EYPrVz.jpg
congratulations!!! So beautiful!

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
She came in today, picked her up this evening...so excited

Do have one question tho, in my toolkit to remove the doors/top there was a elastic band missing a tool. There was another hex tool that came in the zip block but wasn’t part of the tool kit (pictured on the side and it’s too small to fit the elastic band).

Any idea if I’m missing something?
Congrats on the new jeep. Nope, you aren't missing anything. The socket for the wipers belongs in the bigger loop in the elastic on the bottom, and the T-50 bit that's loose goes where the socket is. :)

Advertisement

Advertisement