Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
Just got word I'm in KZ! How long from KZ to dealership? It went into KZ this am.

Thank you all for helping me through this journey, this forum has been the best thing I found for my JL.
That varies a lot depending on your distance from Toledo and the volume your dealership does. I'm only 4 hours away from Toledo and my dealer is the highest volume dealership in KY, so my jeep hopped on a truck and was there one day after hitting KZ status. People out west wait up to a month, and it looks like the northeast is typically 1-2 weeks. Your best bet for updates is to bug the crap out of your sales guy, because they apparently have access to the rail/truck tracking system that the Jeep Chat people do not have. Congratulations on your jeep, hope you don't have to wait long! :)

Advertisement

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
D
That varies a lot depending on your distance from Toledo and the volume your dealership does. I'm only 4 hours away from Toledo and my dealer is the highest volume dealership in KY, so my jeep hopped on a truck and was there one day after hitting KZ status. People out west wait up to a month, and it looks like the northeast is typically 1-2 weeks. Your best bet for updates is to bug the crap out of your sales guy, because they apparently have access to the rail/truck tracking system that the Jeep Chat people do not have. Congratulations on your jeep, hope you don't have to wait long! :)

Dealer is Criswell in MD, anyone know how long they take to receive? If I can have it by the weekend I'll be over the moon lol

Mpadrick

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jk sport, 2019 ocean blue rubicon on order
My dealership just called and said I can pick up my jeep on Monday! Ordered on 6/17, seems pretty fast for an almost fully loaded JLUR. I can't wait!

Sponsored

HogWld

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2dr Punk'N Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just got word I'm in KZ! How long from KZ to dealership? It went into KZ this am.

Thank you all for helping me through this journey, this forum has been the best thing I found for my JL.
I also got word this morning that my Jeep is in KZ status as of this morning. Our Jeeps might be headed out on the same train. Pretty Cool.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
My dealership just called and said I can pick up my jeep on Monday! Ordered on 6/17, seems pretty fast for an almost fully loaded JLUR. I can't wait!
6/17 wow that’s not fast that’s lightning brother. I’m happy for you and jealous at the same time. Haha just kidding. Best of luck and shoot a pic

Sponsored

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
I also got word this morning that my Jeep is in KZ status as of this morning. Our Jeeps might be headed out on the same train. Pretty Cool.
you picking up from Criswell too?

Once I get settled with it I want to start a group for everyone in the DMV area...I have never gone off road or know anyone who does so it'll be good for a bunch of us to link up

BrandonB00

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S, 2006 Wrangler,
Wow I’m seeing orders that ordered after me getting delivered and mine is still pre production. I’m gettin antsy lol.

NHBIKINIPEARL

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Bikini Pearl
Occupation
Salon Owner/Stylist
I totally agree! You have to see the color with you naked eye to really appreciate it. Every time I look at mine I love it more!
Me too! Took her on a little road trip up to Maine and she turned a LOT of heads! Everywhere we went people stopped us and asked us about the color. I am so in love with her!! View attachment 199274 View attachment 199274

IMG_20190704_091630_997.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Chuckandjennr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Hey guys. Quick jump on here between hay to say 6 weeks from date of order my girl showed up this morning. Meet ‘Rum Runner’ :involve::involve: (yes she’s dusty but we live down gravel about 5 miles)

D9ED19AC-F867-4B73-86E8-C627E237864F.jpeg
That dusty road surely makes her smile!

Advertisement

Advertisement