Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Update! It just arrived at the dealership! I’ll post pics when I get them! :clap:

June 27 - 03:21am Shipped
June 27 - 08:57am Delivered to Dealer
Congrats Rd enjoy!!!

Advertisement

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
Update! It just arrived at the dealership! I’ll post pics when I get them! :clap:

Congrats RD! :party::party:

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed

Congratulations.

GeeMunney

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon
It's possible that I'll get my JLUR on Saturday. Per dealer, should arrive at the last stop rail yard today (if it didn't make it last night... was about 6 car hours away mid-day yesterday), and if so, they will rush to get it on the truck and a couple hours to the dealership. If I do get it Saturday, that would be exactly 8 weeks from my order date, which isn't terrible considering the 3 week plant shutdown in May. Please cross your fingers that my wait ends this weekend! :please:

GeeMunney

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon
I was told last week after i found out it was in Iowa that it could take up to a week before it arrives at the dealer and that they were going to have my sales rep contact me w/the most current information. The sales rep contacted me, said they would give me the information and didn't hear anything else out of them. Be so glad when it gets here so i don't have to deal w/this anymore.:headbang::headbang:
Damn Iowa. Nothing good happens there. Coming from someone who grew up in Nebraska though... I'm sure Missourians can relate though!

Sponsored

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's possible that I'll get my JLUR on Saturday. Per dealer, should arrive at the last stop rail yard today (if it didn't make it last night... was about 6 car hours away mid-day yesterday), and if so, they will rush to get it on the truck and a couple hours to the dealership. If I do get it Saturday, that would be exactly 8 weeks from my order date, which isn't terrible considering the 3 week plant shutdown in May. Please cross your fingers that my wait ends this weekend! :please:
:please::please::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn Iowa. Nothing good happens there. Coming from someone who grew up in Nebraska though... I'm sure Missourians can relate though!
she's actually sitting in Wentzville, MO which is just two hours from me waiting to hitch a ride to Jeff City. ive asked for two days now for an ETA and keep getting blown off. I'm very tempted to show up at the dealer to get some answers. This ordering experience is so much worse than the 1st time i ordered thru them.:headbang::headbang::headbang::angry::angry::angry:

Sponsored

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
she's actually sitting in Wentzville, MO which is just two hours from me waiting to hitch a ride to Jeff City. ive asked for two days now for an ETA and keep getting blown off. I'm very tempted to show up at the dealer to get some answers. This ordering experience is so much worse than the 1st time i ordered thru them.:headbang::headbang::headbang::angry::angry::angry:
I would absolutely go down there and harass them....make them throw in the extended warranty for your unreal wait time!!! Looking forward to the photos coming soon!!!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I'm aggravated for you Shaunti, You've been so supportive to everyone in this room and It's got me annoyed seeing you get jerked around! Might be time to make that "aw c'mon now" phone call to the dealer.

Advertisement

Advertisement