JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Moab1295

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee high altitude
:rock::rock: last check yesterday from dealer she was in Iowa. Haven't heard anything this morning so don't know where she is hiding out at.:headbang::headbang:
How long after you hit KZ status did your Jeep get on its first train ride from jeeps yard?

Advertisement

IslandJL

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR
I had all of that on mine except the steel bumpers and it was in JB for less than a day. Maybe it's the bumpers?
The wife has a Bikini with steel bumpers, towing, hinge reinforcement, and all weather floor mats. I'm betting on the hinge and sitting in line. I don't know if the bumpers are put on during JB or during the main build.

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
I hit chat for fun to see if they had an update on ETA different then what my dealer states, got Alexander and it was so personalized compared to usual...I feel like they know from info on first screen whether there is good news or not and handle their interaction differently

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
How long after you hit KZ status did your Jeep get on its first train ride from jeeps yard?
i'd say a day. I wouldn't have known she was in Iowa if i hadn't called my dealer. They (the dealer) are not too good with keeping me updated. I've had to call every time even though they tell me they are staying on top of it. My dealer is a young kid that don't seem that motivated. :facepalm:

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
I hit chat for fun to see if they had an update on ETA different then what my dealer states, got Alexander and it was so personalized compared to usual...I feel like they know from info on first screen whether there is good news or not and handle their interaction differently
when i chatted this morning I got Eileen and she said she had not ETA on when it would get to the dealer. I'm holding off contacting the dealer as i'd think if she was there they would have called?? :headbang:

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
The wife has a Bikini with steel bumpers, towing, hinge reinforcement, and all weather floor mats. I'm betting on the hinge and sitting in line. I don't know if the bumpers are put on during JB or during the main build.
I called Jeep and basically was told that I am JB and the customer assistant said there is no limit for JB that she could find. Jeep chat has repeatedly stated JB has a 14-day limit. I messaged my dealer to see if he can provide anymore data. I have the tow package and engine block heater. I asked again if it was a parts availability issue and was told no.

I will update once I hear back from the dealer. I did ask in my message is a customer order has higher priority than a dealer order and if there is a status that ensures it is prioritized?

Tabbycat

First Name
Tabitha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon, 2019 Jeep Rub, 1998 Jeep Sahara
I had all of that on mine except the steel bumpers and it was in JB for less than a day. Maybe it's the bumpers?
Maybe... Or it's the Jeeps that were ordered before mine during the shutdown. It appears that JB status is the bottle neck spot to get stuck at.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
when i chatted this morning I got Eileen and she said she had not ETA on when it would get to the dealer. I'm holding off contacting the dealer as i'd think if she was there they would have called?? :headbang:
It would be interesting to know an estimate of days by rail based on final destination (rail). There is probably a map of the US with a range of days of travel. Being in engineering it all just an equation, but that may be applying to much logic. Maybe the mystery adds to the experience, but the anticipation is killing me.

Tabbycat

First Name
Tabitha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon, 2019 Jeep Rub, 1998 Jeep Sahara
I called Jeep and basically was told that I am JB and the customer assistant said there is no limit for JB that she could find. Jeep chat has repeatedly stated JB has a 14-day limit. I messaged my dealer to see if he can provide anymore data. I have the tow package and engine block heater. I asked again if it was a parts availability issue and was told no.

I will update once I hear back from the dealer. I did ask in my message is a customer order has higher priority than a dealer order and if there is a status that ensures it is prioritized?
I can guarantee customer sold orders have a higher priority that a dealer stock order. We placed our first order on February 26, 2019 and the order was placed as a stock inventory order - sales manager screwed up. We waited 15 weeks for the Jeep to come in and when it did it was missing the cold weather group. So on June 10th we placed another order and are currently in JB status.

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Canadians, how long after shipping KZ status did it take to get to your dealer? went KZ June 6th, and still waiting 2 weeks later. 9.5 weeks total now. no ETA from Jeep chat, dealer doesn't t have any info for me either. :(

Sponsored

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer told me not yet today maybe tomorrow...they should know when a truck load of vehicles is coming in...I would assume they need to plan for intake...he just needs to look in the system

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I did tow package but not engine block heater...so I can't speak to that as the hold up or not...sorry you didn't get anything more uplifting from the 800 number

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

It would be interesting to know an estimate of days by rail based on final destination (rail). There is probably a map of the US with a range of days of travel. Being in engineering it all just an equation, but that may be applying to much logic. Maybe the mystery adds to the experience, but the anticipation is killing me.
FYI - Mine was about 19 days from KZ to my SoCal driveway (was about 5 weeks order to delivery... made it through just before retooling shutdown).

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe... Or it's the Jeeps that were ordered before mine during the shutdown. It appears that JB status is the bottle neck spot to get stuck at.
My Jeep is one of those ordered before the shutdown, as I ordered 5/3/2019. A number of Jeeps ordered during and after the shutdown have already gone to shipping status (KZ). I have been in JB since 6/9. I kept hoping that with the number of inquiries to Jeep chat that the squeaky wheel effect may help my cause, but they appear to work on Jeeps in JB using a method we have no visibility too. I assumed it would be First In First Out (FIFO), that is not it. Will just have to wait for it to go through the process.

Advertisement

Advertisement