Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
WOW! Nothing like being less than 100 miles from Toledo to the dealer... My new Wrangler just arrived at the dealer! Pickup on Friday and it will not come Fast enough!

What ever the story is on shortage of car carriers must not have been something that affected me. My Jeep was only in the "awaiting shipment" mode for just over 24 hours.

Considering I ordered May 6 and then went through the 3 week shut down delivery was very very fast!
congrats...curious did you sit in JB status at all

Advertisement

Bbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ Wrangler Sport, 2019 JLU Rubicon, 2008 BMW M5
WOW! Nothing like being less than 100 miles from Toledo to the dealer... My new Wrangler just arrived at the dealer! Pickup on Friday and it will not come Fast enough!

What ever the story is on shortage of car carriers must not have been something that affected me. My Jeep was only in the "awaiting shipment" mode for just over 24 hours.

Considering I ordered May 6 and then went through the 3 week shut down delivery was very very fast!
Congrats! That's good info too!

GeeMunney

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon
I'm wondering which options tend to hold people up. Anything Mopar I've heard (headliner, rubber floor mats, winches, etc.). But what about other options? Sky One-Touch?

Moonlight_Ken

First Name
KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL WRANGER UNLIMITED
The one thing that I thought may hold it up was that I ordered with the turbo and the advanced safety system. Other than those two thinks everything was "normal"

Sponsored

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
I was done w/ specing mine out until the salesman got busy which left me to wander around the showroom. I saw the headliner and decided I wanted that one, too. Hopefully that's not going to slow mine down from being built.

jeepndogs

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bikini Pearl, 2018 JLUR Ocean Blue (husband's), 1998 TJ Sahara
I follow a similar self imposed communication blackout with Jeep chat every other day. I am happy to see so many individuals listed on the home screen of the tool this morning. I was very happy this morning when my build sheet displayed Found. My window sticker still says None, which may only change once the vehicle is completed and move to shipping, but I am guessing.
My build sheet showed up on 6/6, still no sticker.....been sitting in status “I”

JustAJeepn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm wondering which options tend to hold people up. Anything Mopar I've heard (headliner, rubber floor mats, winches, etc.). But what about other options? Sky One-Touch?
I ordered mine with headliner and mats and was in JB only a day.

JohnAndLisa

First Name
JohnAndLisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Rubi 2door(his), Cooper Mini(hers), Harley Sportster 1200(his), Yamaha V-Star 250(hers)
Occupation
HiTech dweeb,retired from the rat race long ago ;)
Stuck in KZ – released by plant and invoiced

depalmz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU - Rubicon (Current) | 2013 JKU Sport S - (Former) | 1989 YJ Sport - (Former)
Thought I’d add to the excitement... I’m getting closer!!

Ordered 5/4/19
D status as of 5/13/2019
D1 status as of 5/22/2019
F status as of 6/10/2019
I status as of 6/11/2019
KZ status as of 6/13/2019

Last edited:

Sponsored

Moonlight_Ken

First Name
KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL WRANGER UNLIMITED
Funny story... when the sales guy called today to tell my my Jeep was in he commented how surprised it came in so fast!..... I laughed... I asked him if he knew the plant had been closed for 3 weeks. No clue.... Effectively with the plant closure mine only took about 2-1/2 weeks...

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
Special SchedulingCondition VII,

Anyone had? Supposed to be priority on mine but stuck in JB for a week

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
Pretty sure 4 door Jeeps come in from factory order faster than 2 door. Im waiting on my 2 door ordered 5/22. I have no expectations :)
i ordered 05/18, 4-door JLUR. Still sitting in the 'all the parts are compiled, just waiting to build' status since 06/03. :crying::crying:

Advertisement

Advertisement