_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
so do yall jeep chat every day checking status or weekly
I follow a similar self imposed communication blackout with Jeep chat every other day. I am happy to see so many individuals listed on the home screen of the tool this morning. I was very happy this morning when my build sheet displayed Found. My window sticker still says None, which may only change once the vehicle is completed and move to shipping, but I am guessing.

Advertisement

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
so do yall jeep chat every day checking status or weekly
I've asked twice since I ordered on 5/24. Just going by the wait time others have experienced, I figured mine's way behind, so by not asking them, I avoid being disappointed to find out nothing has changed.

Bbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ Wrangler Sport, 2019 JLU Rubicon, 2008 BMW M5
My latest update from a chat a few minutes ago with the JeepChat peeps (Mathew this time)...

Thank you for waiting Matthew. The Jeep is currently moving through the build process at this time, and it is in the frame stage at this time. Once the build is complete, it will then go through the inspection phase, and if any additional equipment or packages needs to be installed, that would be the next step. Once that is all complete though, it will then go through the final inspection stage and then be ready to ship out. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.​

It'll be another week or two at least. :headbang:
Shipping seems to be where the bottleneck is right now. You may end up moving through the remainder of the build process
I've asked twice since I ordered on 5/24. Just going by the wait time others have experienced, I figured mine's way behind, so by not asking them, I avoid being disappointed to find out nothing has changed.
Unfortunately I don't have that much self control

First Name
Natasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Crap! She's here! Just got the email/pictures of her - full panic has set in. No way I'm going to be able to concentrate on work now!

I'm worried about missing a detail or messing up on pricing! I can't believe how quickly this all happened - I expected pick up in July!

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
Crap! She's here! Just got the email/pictures of her - full panic has set in. No way I'm going to be able to concentrate on work now!

I'm worried about missing a detail or messing up on pricing! I can't believe how quickly this all happened - I expected pick up in July!
Congrats! When did you order?

I'd take the rest of the day off and go pick it up. That's at least what I plan on doing when mine gets in.

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
You may find that your build moves faster than anticipated. Based on the apparent inventory levels at many dealers, they are probably not ordering many 2019’s at this point and are probably waiting for the 2020 order banks to open. They are also probably tripping over themselves to place Gladiator orders. This should hasten Jeeps ability to work through the orders for Wranglers .... or I am completely wrong. Obviously everyone on this thread wants their Wrangler to be built, shipped, and delivered as quickly as possible so we can enjoy them.

Sponsored

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
We are supposed to be going to see my wife's family the last weekend of June. I wonder what the chances are that I'll be able to take the new Jeep. I'm thinking slim to none.

Bbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ Wrangler Sport, 2019 JLU Rubicon, 2008 BMW M5
So I may be overthinking this delay in getting shipping-status Jeeps onto car carriers but wondering if the delay may have to do with this....

Jeep chat told me this morning that "I do see that the Jeep is in the ship phase currently, but at this time I do not see a current ETA window for when the Wrangler will be arriving at the dealer. We do ship our Jeep's out in lots, so it could be that the order is currently waiting for a full load of vehicles to all be heading to the same area before the ETA is finalized."

So I'm wondering if maybe the 3-week shutdown/retool resulted in a dearth of Jeeps awaiting transport - as all that had been waiting might have been shipped during that 3 weeks. And now maybe they need a bunch more Jeeps to finish the build process in order to have enough to fill the various car carriers going to various places.

Jeepinjack66

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Pretty sure 4 door Jeeps come in from factory order faster than 2 door. Im waiting on my 2 door ordered 5/22. I have no expectations :)

Moonlight_Ken

First Name
KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL WRANGER UNLIMITED
WOW! Nothing like being less than 100 miles from Toledo to the dealer... My new Wrangler just arrived at the dealer! Pickup on Friday and it will not come Fast enough!

What ever the story is on shortage of car carriers must not have been something that affected me. My Jeep was only in the "awaiting shipment" mode for just over 24 hours.

Considering I ordered May 6 and then went through the 3 week shut down delivery was very very fast!

Advertisement

Advertisement