Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JohnAndLisa

First Name
JohnAndLisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Rubi 2door(his), Cooper Mini(hers), Harley Sportster 1200(his), Yamaha V-Star 250(hers)
Occupation
HiTech dweeb,retired from the rat race long ago ;)
Cara at Jeep chat said they've released our Jeep for shipping, and trying to arrange it now.

Advertisement

Moonlight_Ken

First Name
KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL WRANGER UNLIMITED
Michael
Hi, my name is Michael with FCA Customer Care, How may I help you?

9:29:14 AM
Me
We're curious about the status of our Rubicon build

9:29:51 AM
Michael
Congratulations on your new Vehicle! I would be more than happy to obtain an updated status for you, may I please verify your ZIP code and Address as well as the last 8 characters of your vehicles VIN or alternatively the VON number as well as your Phone number and email and place you on a brief hold while I obtain an updated status for you Robert?

9:29:58 AM
Me
1C4–HJXCG7XX–XXXXXX

9:30:08 AM
John and Lisa's info

9:30:54 AM
Michael
Thank you very much John, at this time I am showing your vehicle is currently in the shipping process, the current ETA for delivery to the dealership is to be determined.

9:31:50 AM
Me
Cool!

9:32:07 AM
I received the window sticker this morning at 7:00AM from [email protected]

9:33:02 AM
For others waiting, when a Wrangler customer receives the window sticker via email, does that imply it's in line to be shipped?

9:34:15 AM
Michael
I wouldn't be able to speculate in that regard.

once a vehicle has entered into the shipping process I am only able to see that it is in the shipping process, for further information regarding the shipping process I would need to refer you to the selling dealership.

9:34:45 AM
Me
Thanks Michael, have a great week!
I got Michael today too and it was the standard statement for me to on Shipping... drone.

Moonlight_Ken

First Name
KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL WRANGER UNLIMITED
I purchased in Midland and live close. There were two of the Wrangler build I wanted within 250 miles, but both dealers refused to trade. Soooo, decided to order. I figure if I’m spending this much, I better have what I want!
Yea, I got the same story from the local dealers. The dealer in Chelsea found three just like I wanted in Cincinnati but they had the white tops. The issue with mine was that I wanted the Advanced Safety group with the adaptive cruise and collision avoidance.

JohnAndLisa

First Name
JohnAndLisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Rubi 2door(his), Cooper Mini(hers), Harley Sportster 1200(his), Yamaha V-Star 250(hers)
Occupation
HiTech dweeb,retired from the rat race long ago ;)
Yea, I got the same story from the local dealers. The dealer in Chelsea found three just like I wanted in Cincinnati but they had the white tops. The issue with mine was that I wanted the Advanced Safety group with the adaptive cruise and collision avoidance.
JeepKnitter and Ken,
Had similar experience. Agree 100%.

Dealers searched and found models close, but an important issue was not right. Our order got about 5% below factory invoice, similar price to buy one on the lot priced to move. But it's equipped exactly how we wanted. So, in the final mix... got what we wanted for about the same price, but had to wait six weeks.

Spending almost $50k, it's best to get it set up how we want.

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
I got Michael today too and it was the standard statement for me to on Shipping... drone.
so do yall jeep chat every day checking status or weekly

Sponsored

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
try to wait at least every other day...hard to do though...except during shut down LOL
:like::like: i did make it the whole weekend without checking in as i was busy in the hayfield, but i'm getting antsy and when I'm not busy at work, i sit here and think about it and want to chat like every couple hours. :headbang::headbang:

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
:like::like: i did make it the whole weekend without checking in as i was busy in the hayfield, but i'm getting antsy and when I'm not busy at work, i sit here and think about it and want to chat like every couple hours. :headbang::headbang:
Yeah yesterday I got the same person as the other day so I disconnected and reconnected...not that they remember me unless they log it...I may hit them again today because the info I got yesterday was confusing....they said I was in JB still "the necessary step" but then said it was at emissions which I believe is JE...that would be better then being stuck in JB freeze...maybe I'll call car dealer...Good luck!

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
Update still stuck in JB, saw a jeep in tracker ordered two weeks after me basically same options already done!!! this stinks

Bbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ Wrangler Sport, 2019 JLU Rubicon, 2008 BMW M5
I check every day as I figure Jeep could make it easier for everyone if they wanted - like sending out a daily status email to everyone that opts in for something like that. So since they choose to do it the way they have, I don't feel guilty 'bugging' the chat reps.

Sponsored

unchman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
As impatient as I am waiting for anything, it is really fun seeing all the builds get done this week. Congrats all!

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I check every day as I figure Jeep could make it easier for everyone if they wanted - like sending out a daily status email to everyone that opts in for something like that. So since they choose to do it the way they have, I don't feel guilty 'bugging' the chat reps.
I might check again before i leave work and head to the hayfield....ill be too tired to worry bout it tonight LOL

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update still stuck in JB, saw a jeep in tracker ordered two weeks after me basically same options already done!!! this stinks
dang... hopefully you won't be there too long. :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

BritishGuy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue, 6sp. (SOLD)
My latest update from a chat a few minutes ago with the JeepChat peeps (Mathew this time)...

Thank you for waiting Matthew. The Jeep is currently moving through the build process at this time, and it is in the frame stage at this time. Once the build is complete, it will then go through the inspection phase, and if any additional equipment or packages needs to be installed, that would be the next step. Once that is all complete though, it will then go through the final inspection stage and then be ready to ship out. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.​

It'll be another week or two at least. :headbang:

Advertisement

Advertisement